Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hometown Redemption For Lamont Peterson in Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Peterson had medical proof compared to Morales claiming he ate tainted Mexican meat when he came up hot on the urinalysis test. Haters love to jump on the bandwagon when their guy gets beat down the way glass chin Khan did. Khan is a fraud boxer that can't a good punch as we saw in the Garcia fight. Khan is a joke & should be selling Iraqi slippers at some strip mall in Bagdad. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaj. ..

Comment

Peterson vs Broner ..... PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

glad to see peterson back. and for all the haters. las vegas,washinton,new york,and california commissions have multiple commission and independent doctor transcripts of a serious health issue that allows peterson to live a young mans life. he is not a cheat and whoever does'nt believe it,i'm sure he'll say kiss his ass. great to have some more serious action back.

Comment

He looked good for being off for so long. It is still Holt, but still, looked nice regardless.

Comment

Lamont has something going for him by being exciting to watch
            people will look past his scandal because he provides entertainment
            but he didn't prove anything by beating Holt
            Holt hasn't done a damn thing in a while
            Peterson needs to rematch Khan or beat one of the other top contenders

Comment

he beat a guy he was supposed 2...it was Hlt 4 crying out loud...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                he beat a guy he was supposed 2...it was Hlt 4 crying out loud...
                Last time I checked Holt gave Garcia a tough fight.

Comment

Matthysse or the Khan rematch, I see Lamont beating Khan much more decisvely, he's gonna apply pressure from the getgo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Matthysse or the Khan rematch, I see Lamont beating Khan much more decisvely, he's gonna apply pressure from the getgo.
                    Get ready for a lot more of this

Comment

Working...
                    X