No announcement yet.

WHAT is with the matthysse hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dan_cov again.

What is with all the Matthysse hate in nsb? The guy brings it every fight and is great to watch.
    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He's a danger to the fighters they like. That's all it takes to get hated around here.

That's exactly what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      HE IS. No one at 140 is ****in with dude.

That's not over hyping. That's called evaluating talent!

You think posters on this site have some weird infatuation with Argentianian boxers?

We have eyes. We can judge based on what we've seen in the ring.

He is THE BEST at 140. That's not hugging. That's just giving an opinion, and calling it like we see it.
      Without any evidence to back up your statement..Because fact is he lost twice on the buff stage..If you agree out not is another story, but fact is he did lose..I have eyes a well,Matts is not having am ready time with Peterson or Garcia..Id even throw Khan in there..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        As ****m says, "If you can punch you don't need no tassels on your shorts."

Matthysse does it all in the ring, no need for any clowning outside of it. There is no 'hype' around him because he doesn't stir it up. All the respect and attention he's got, he's got it in the ring.

A lot of posters on sites like this aren't very knowledgeable though and they can't get excited about someone unless he's raps terribly, beats his wife etc.

They're not really watching for the boxing.
        Go cheer for Pavlik some more then

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          What's really funny is that even with hurt ankles, PAC still could still not hurt or do any real damage to Bradley, sad..
          What's real funny is that you think Bradley really won that fight. I am fan of Bradley too but come on man get it together Rome by KO. The dude lost the fight and is now on the outside looking in. He was on boxing biggest stage and he flat out wheeled his way to a gift decision Lol.

Comment

Without any evidence to back up your statement..Because fact is he lost twice on the buff stage..If you agree out not is another story, but fact is he did lose..I have eyes a well,Matts is not having am ready time with Peterson or Garcia..Id even throw Khan in there..
            Matthysse isn't ready for Peterson or Garcia??? That's all I needed to know.

Clear hate for Matthysse.

P.S. he would RUIN Khan.

Comment

Keep jerking off to the SRL/Pernell clones. Nut riding them makes you a "knowledgeable" boxing fan.
              Do you not know that nobody likes action fights? If you look at the 'Fight of the Year' lists, even in modern times, you'll see they're packed with safety first fighters like Barrera and Erik Morales.

These guys are so wrapped up in their worship of Floyd Mayweather they can't bring themselves to acknowledge that aggressive, offensive fighters can be pretty good too.

I love watching guys who box like Floyd does, but he has an army of ****suckers who run around trying to claim that anyone who fights differently isn't a real boxer at all.

Comment

I remember making a thread saying, "Ajose would beat most of the top 10 @ 140."

Jack ass posters were saying, "who the hell has he beat!?"

"The win over Ajose wasn't that impressive."

"He's a nobody that just got TKO'd."

Some of these posters on NSB really don't know **** about boxing.

If you've watched a Lucas fight, and can't see that his boxing SKILLS, not just his power are legit, you DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.

Keep jerking off to the SRL/Pernell clones. Nut riding them makes you a "knowledgeable" boxing fan.
                I've never said Matts it's not a good fighter with skill, but I acknowledge that others in his div are also skilled fighters who can not only give Matts trouble..But beat him..

Comment

Do you not know that nobody likes action fights? If you look at the 'Fight of the Year' lists, even in modern times, you'll see they're packed with safety first fighters like Barrera and Erik Morales.

These guys are so wrapped up in their worship of Floyd Mayweather they can't bring themselves to acknowledge that aggressive, offensive fighters can be pretty good too.

I love watching guys who box like Floyd does, but he has an army of ****suckers who run around trying to claim that anyone who fights differently isn't a real boxer at all.
                  What posters said this?

Comment

Totally agree, and it's usually the boxing noobs that want to look smart that do the over bearing **** sucking.

Comment

I've never said Matts it's not a good fighter with skill, but I acknowledge that others in his div are also skilled fighters who can not only give Matts trouble..But beat him..
                      And I'm not saying the 140 ln. division is weak. Matthysse is just THAT much of a problem for these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X