Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    No, he's not. He's an american of filipino descent. Just like Viloria.
    You can change you nationality but not your ethnicity.
    Guess you only care about Filipinos that live in the Philippines

Comment

I think he wins this one but it doesn't change the fact that he's american. LOL
      He was born in the Philippines, and lived there until he was 6.

He may now live in the States and be an American citizen, but he's a Filipino.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        You can change you nationality but not your ethnicity.
        Guess you only care about Filipinos that live in the Philippines
        No, I'm not. I'm just saying he's an american. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He was born in the Philippines, and lived there until he was 6.

He may now live in the States and be an American citizen, but he's a Filipino.
          He lives in the states and an american citizen, that's right.

Comment

Donire isn't even a filipino. He's an american fighter of filipino descent. He goes HOME to USA and visits the Philippines from time to time. That's all.
            You're wrong. Donaire is a Filipino. Living in the USA doesn't make you an American according to our law. In Donaire's case as long as he doesn't renounce he will remain as such.. A Pinoy.

Comment

If you want to get technical there is a thing called dual citizenship. So yeah he is still a Filipino.

Comment

Filipino parents, born in the Philippines and lived there for 6 years....yeah, he's a Filipino.

Dual he may be, but he is a Filipino.

Comment

• These videos are just silly especially the second one. I do agree Nontito gets a little too excited but to his defence he's trying to put on a show. You can't deny the guys natural talent! Rigo is one of the best fighters in the world and has been for years. This is a very good fight and I can see flaws in both guys. We've seen alot more of Donaire on the big stage so it's easier to pick apart his fights and find mistakes. HBO and Lampley have nothing to do with him being rated as a P4Per! After the Siderenko fight I was saying he deserved to be in the top 10.

Comment

• Donaire looked like **** against Mathebula. Mathebula is awkward and everything but that was pretty inexcusable, and it wasn't that long ago either. Mathebula fights like he's on stilts.

If Rigo can survive the power, he'll outbox Donaire. That's my prediction. Rigo by decision/Donaire by KO. Not sure which one of those predictions I favor yet.
                    Last edited by samouraļ; 02-23-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• I think so, yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X