No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    What's wrong with that statement? Manny is no longer a top 3 P4P fighter. He needs to avenge his losses and become the unstoppable hype machine that he once was before.
    is guerrero a top 3 p4p?

Comment

I'm a fan and I can't help but wonder how wildly popular Mayweather would be if he would just shut his mouth.

Comment

So Floyd is saying Pac has to beat bradley and marquez first before he fights him? lmao...Even with Pac's losses that fight will still make more than mayweathers possible 6 fights combined.

But all Ortiz and Guerrero had to do is fight Berto? Pac is still the 2nd biggest draw even after he got KO'd

If Floyd happens to lose to Guerrero or Canelo, you think Manny will say "you have to beat guerrero or canelo first"?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          He was asked about Pac in two separate interviews in one day? What the f...k is he supposed to do, say, "I don't want to answer your questions about Pacquaio because it would upset Justin Floyd from the Boxingscene message board?

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
          Just read all these comments. Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao? Because he doesn't want to fight him off a KO loss, or because he still wants drug tests?
          sadly many of these posters cant seem to comprehend far enough to understand it to that depth..smh..

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
            I'm a fan and I can't help but wonder how wildly popular Mayweather would be if he would just shut his mouth.
            simple...just think pre-2005 era when he was much more subtle..how was his popularity then?..hows it now?
            Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            So Floyd is saying Pac has to beat bradley and marquez first before he fights him? lmao...Even with Pac's losses that fight will still make more than mayweathers possible 6 fights combined.

But all Ortiz and Guerrero had to do is fight Berto? Pac is still the 2nd biggest draw even after he got KO'd

If Floyd happens to lose to Guerrero or Canelo, you think Manny will say "you have to beat guerrero or canelo first"?
            um no..because Pac fights guys coming off a loss..or having a bad showing..Floyd doesnt, hence why he says Pac needs to avenge his loss first before facing him..its not science guys..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Yea, and who did he have to beat when he ducked him for the last 4 years?

Beating Berto ...is what gets you a Money May fight. Fuck being a top P4P, ATG
              Manny didnt even have the balls to fight Berto. Instead Manny would rather fight guys like Margarita and an old azz Shane. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Pacquaio has 2 losses in a row. Floyd only fights guys coming off of big wins. Thats why hes the human ATM machine, he knows how marketing works. Pacquaio floyd is not marketable nobody wants to see that fight when there are better more proven fighters who havent lost twice in a row. If pacquiao can prove himself worthy by avenging his defeats then maybe they can talk.
                How stupid a comment can be?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                  is guerrero a top 3 p4p?
                  No, but I believe he is currently ranked higher at WW than Manny is.

Comment

lol... You can see how uncomfortable Floyd is when he's asked about Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                      I totally get it. I mean he is the highest paid athlete and most popular fighter on the planet , if he would shut his mouth he'd be all that times two.

Comment

Working...
                      X