Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nonito Donaire Have The Best Hook In The Business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Nonito Donaire Have The Best Hook In The Business?

His left hook is so lethal that it gave Montiel a seizure and sent Arce to retirement. After Nonito Donaire got done with Mathebula and Vazquez they both haven't fought again because they were so damaged after Nonito beat them. Not only does Nonito Donaire punish his opponents in the ring, he gives them permanent damage afterwards. I personally believe Nonito has the best hook in the business and his straight right hand is also top 10.

Yes he does.. for sure

Comment

Yes he does

Comment

if he wasn't dropping midgets I would agree but still lol at retiring Arce and bringing up Mathebula and vasquez Jr
        Last edited by Phenom; 02-22-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          if he wasn't dropping midgets I would agree but still lol at retiring Arce
          Mathebula was a 6 footer and Vazquez was way bigger and was probably 135 at fight night. Rigo is way smaller than those 2 and wont do any damage to Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            if he wasn't dropping midgets I would agree but still lol at retiring Arce and bringing up Mathebula and vasquez Jr
            Lol at your great post edit

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
              Mathebula was a 6 footer and Vazquez was way bigger and was probably 135 at fight night. Rigo is way smaller than those 2 and wont do any damage to Nonito.
              what did his left hook exactly do to Vazquez and Mathebula both C level opponents at best

Comment

yes, and frankly there isn't a left hook in boxing that is on its level.

Comment

Definitely. No other fighter can end a fight with the left hook at any moment like Donaire.

Comment

Too fast, too lumpia.

Comment

Working...
                    X