No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    whatever floyd, you still ducked that fight.
    How's that stadium coming?

Comment

Dang , now that Jr is back , I have to go out and buy hip boots or chest waders to get thru all his Shi#,,,,,,,,LMAO !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        And when Pacquiao agreed with testing ---> No 50-50, No PPV revenue, No 55-45.....health first, vacations.
        3 years later man you dudes critise floyd for not testing a couple of more months but pac took 3 years to agree gtfo.

Comment

What i truly hate about these topics, is that they immediately become a Manny fans VS Floyd fans war. And we're not even talking about Floyd or Manny specificly. We're talking about what many of us think is the best testing method.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Its potentially worse than that. In floyd's case, he knows when he can juice and when he cant and its absolutely ridiculous for him to claim he is keeping it clean.

note : I'm not suggesting he isnt clean but his regimen looks suspicious as hell in the current climate. If he really wants to claim to be leading the way(which he isnt) then why not submit to year round random testing as Nonito Donaire has?
            Bingo. Now, let's wait for these fools hate on Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Well when you agree to something 3 years after the fact, I can't see how anyone can expect the same offer to be on the table. Why couldn't he except testing when it was 1st presented, I've been waiting 5 years for someone to answer this question for me.
              Well, Manny Pacquiao kept selling millions of PPVs and in the top of the sport. Why should the offer be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                So....you're saying Floyd definitely uses steroids?
                probably...just because he does extra testing 2 months in a year doesn't mean he's clean lol...he just cycles off the steroids once he signs for the fight..why do u think he only fights once a year? he takes steroids for most of the year and before he signs for a fight he cycles off the steroids..i bet floyd is a big steroid abuser...he does have a friend who runs a testosterone clinic afterall...

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  If you cant grasp that, then I cant help you. I think you are just being deliberately daft.
                  why is it that floyd is the only athlete to conjure of this idea that taking steriod during your off season is better than taking it when you actually will need it?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    floyd should do real olympic style testing rather than the fake one he's been doing...it's not too hard to cheat while doing those tests and especially if you only fight once a year. all you do is just take steroids when you're not signed to a fight ...
                    Do you understand what the word "Style" means? The problem with u idiots is u hear somebody say something and u just take off running, but the key word in Olympic Style Testing is "Style".
                    I'll break it down for u.

Olympic= Where they do this type of testing (Random blood & urine)
                    Style (now pay attention)= The type of testing, in the same manner (Random blood & urine)
                    Testing= Self explanatory

Olympic Testing IS done 24/7 365 yes, but Olympic Style is only done in the same manner.
                    I hope that helps u not sound so stupid when ur around smart people from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      the majority of the sport including manny isn't even doing fake ones.
                      true and they are all most likely cheating as well...but we need to recognize that just because floyd does his fake olympic style tests doesn't mean he's actually clean at all...he can just use steroids and the bulk of his training when he doesn't sign for a fight and cycle off just before the testing starts...

Comment

Working...
                      X