No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on PED Testing, Says Pacquiao Finally Learned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    I don't agree. If Floyd is going to do 24/7, 365 day random testing, then most of the fighters today need to do it WITH him at the same time. Otherwise, it makes no sense. None! The testing is to protect both fighters. Instead, you want other fighters to be protected from Floyd's wrath, but Floyd should be unprotected from the wrath of his opponents?
    you make a very good point as well. i feel it would take someone with floyd's name to take drug testing in the sport to the next level but reality makes it a complex issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      The way manny and his team have evolved on ped testing and the way they question jmm has been rather fun to watch for me. Let the commission do its job.
      hey dumb! your lying again? where's your source saying Manny accusing JMM for PED use??? lol! your the dumbest floydiots on this forum! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        I can almost see this excuse from you guys.
        What's the excuse, lmmfao?

Comment

I don't agree. If Floyd is going to do 24/7, 365 day random testing, then most of the fighters today need to do it WITH him at the same time. Otherwise, it makes no sense. None! The testing is to protect both fighters. Instead, you want other fighters to be protected from Floyd's wrath, but Floyd should be unprotected from the wrath of his opponents?
          That's exactly what we're talking about here. What make you think we were asking this to Floyd and no one else?

Comment

• So the new excuse is 24/7/365! Hypocrites!!!

Comment

• It's not about drug testing. It's about the culture of corruption and bribery in boxing. If Floyd is inferring that Marquez roided in his fights with Pacman, there's no way Arum would have canceled the fight had JMM tested positive. Just like Floyd and Morales tested positive.

So drug testing is useless if boxers get away with positive tests. Why do you think Floyd, Peterson and Berto demanded tests? Precisely because they're aware of the culture of corruption. In their minds there's no way the promoters would cancel a fight resulting in waste of promotions worth millions of dollars. Unfortunately for Berto and Peterson, VADA did the tests.

Comment

Donaire is getting sponsored, so that's how.

Secondly, Donaire doing it is because of his association with Victor Conte. Anyone working with him, their reputation is instantly tainted and questions surrounds them. And even with Donaire doing it, it makes absolutely no sense because the entire point of random drug testing is the protect BOTH fighters.

What sense does it make for one fighter to be doing year round testing, and his opponent is doing NOTHING? And at best, only doing the testing just for 2 months before he fights you? For year-round testing to work, it has to be done for the MAJORITY of boxers. Otherwise, it's pointless.
                Just convenient, risible nonsense. This is boring and you flojobs are always just going to go with whatever froid says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  What's the excuse, lmmfao?

Floyd: I want all PPV revenue

- OK

Floyd: 70-30 spit

-OK, we want REAL Olympic Style Testing, 365 a year.

Floyd: Emmm... like a said before. Mayweather Promotions is the present and the future of the sport. Al Haymond an Leonard Ellerbe are doing a great job with my career...and like i said before When you find an organization that doesn't have an ex-con advising them, and tests ALL fighters all year around, let me know. Peace!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    It's not about drug testing. It's about the culture of corruption and bribery in boxing. If Floyd is inferring that Marquez roided in his fights with Pacman, there's no way Arum would have canceled the fight had JMM tested positive. Just like Floyd and Morales tested positive.

So drug testing is useless if boxers get away with positive tests. Why do you think Floyd, Peterson and Berto demanded tests? Precisely because they're aware of the culture of corruption. In their minds there's no way the promoters would cancel a fight resulting in waste of promotions worth millions of dollars. Unfortunately for Berto and Peterson, VADA did the tests.
                    Hahaha!!! Hahaha!! Hypocrites!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      That's exactly what we're talking about here. What make you think we were asking this to Floyd and no one else?
                      Because everyone specifically is calling for only Floyd to do it. And that makes no sense!

People should be begging the Nevada Commission or organizations like USADA and VADA to establish a year-round testing program that is heavily sponsored by outsiders. So that fighters and promoters don't have to foot the bill. And if promoters have to pay, then the fee should be minimal. Meet with the elite fighters, go hard at them and sign them up. But all of this is easier said than done, a lot easier said than done.

The most practical situation is random testing for training camp. Even VADA's Founder spoke about this very thing on Boxing Scene's interview with her. She talked about how it is difficult to pull off year-round testing in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X