Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks Guerrero, Showtime, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate him or love him,haters still gonna watch the PPV Fight. Floyd being Floyd.
    Since name PACMAN is never mention anymore,he looks happy!
    Last edited by Supreme Being; 02-22-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

I believe that this is who he really is. All that trash talk and drama is just part of the show when the main event is closing in. When the curtain comes down he's just down to earth.

I've never seen him disrespect anyone after a fight. He always thanks his opponent, talks to him and touch gloves - no matter all the trash talk leading up to the event. The only time he dissed an opponent post fight in an angry manner was against Ortiz. It wasn't all pretty but you know the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
        Hate him or love him,haters still gonna watch the PPV Fight. Floyd being Floyd.
        Since name PACMAN is never mention anymore,he looks happy!
        True, Floyd was always pretty humble until mannys name gets brought up then all hell breaks loose. Floyd should send marquez a thank u gift basket or something.

Comment

a promotional genius

Comment

was the video real choppy for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              I believe that this is who he really is. All that trash talk and drama is just part of the show when the main event is closing in. When the curtain comes down he's just down to earth.

I've never seen him disrespect anyone after a fight. He always thanks his opponent, talks to him and touch gloves - no matter all the trash talk leading up to the event. The only time he dissed an opponent post fight in an angry manner was against Ortiz. It wasn't all pretty but you know the reason.
              absolutely bro, i always felt floyd was a good guy inside. but he wanted to generate big ppvs with his persona. also im sure sometimes he gets a bit frustrated with all the hate sometimes so he dont need to act all nice,

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Before I watch this video I predict at least 3 "like I said before's".

Time to find out.

oh lord it's 15 minutes, never mind
                Like I said before, give the guy a chance. lol

Comment

He's more humbled in this interview, but we'll see how long that lasts. I like the old Mayweather better, but maybe he's growing up, or maybe he's not as confident as he was before. His upcoming fight should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X