No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    They'll never give Floyd credit. Even though he COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DOMINATED a younger Marquez after coming off a 2 year layoff.

why would anyone give credit to floyd? everything was in his favor, goin into this fight. Theres also a reason many people including myself dont have respect for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      why would anyone give credit to floyd? everything was in his favor, goin into this fight. Theres also a reason many people including myself dont have respect for floyd.
      Yes, and the reason is that you're all Mexicans.

Comment

Meh, triangle theories vs. leftover argument.

I always thought that Mayweather would have beat Pac pretty clearly back in '09, or in the Cowqueers stadium, or on Mars, or wherever the friggin fight was at, or when it took place.

But all that has nothing to do with JMM knocking out Manny on Dec. 8th.

That is singular event.

The fact is, both didn't face each other at their respective peaks. Blame whomever you want.

But as a fan of the sport, I think I'm missing a timeline, historical fight.

MAJORLY.

What could have been.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Meh, triangle theories vs. leftover argument.

I always thought that Mayweather would have beat Pac pretty clearly back in '09, or in the Cowqueers stadium, or on Mars, or wherever the friggin fight was at, or when it took place.

But all that has nothing to do with JMM knocking out Manny on Dec. 8th.

That is singular event.

The fact is, both didn't face each other at their respective peaks. Blame whomever you want.

But as a fan of the sport, I think I'm missing a timeline, historical fight.

MAJORLY.

What could have been.....
          I always felt like,

PAC beats Floyd. Loses to JMM.

Floyd beats JMM. Loses to PAC.

JMM beats PAC, loses to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            I always felt like,

PAC beats Floyd. Loses to JMM.

Floyd beats JMM. Loses to PAC.

JMM beats PAC, loses to Floyd.
            And that is a respectable opinion.

I can't argue against it.

Why?

Because race car.

Comment

Everyone with a bit of common sense knows that Mayweather would have beat Pacquiao easily. Pacquiao had so much trouble with JMM and Mayweather does everything better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                No it doesn't, he made Marquez a career lightweight move up two weight classes and he intentionally missed weight!!! Marquez has seemed to grow into the weight class over the past couple years.
                Your excuses are lame.The version of Marquez that ko`ed Pacquiao was older and slower then the one that fought Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Everyone with a bit of common sense knows that Mayweather would have beat Pacquiao easily. Pacquiao had so much trouble with JMM and Mayweather does everything better than him.
                  Except the ability to be in a fire fight, and be willing to take the shots JMM took in order to be successful on Manny.

Give it a rest. After the Cotto fight, the consensus was 50/50. It wasn't until the Flowmos got tired of Manny taking Floyd's shine, when all the fan boys started saying "easy work", because their idol said it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    Your excuses are lame.The version of Marquez that ko`ed Pacquiao was older and slower then the one that fought Floyd.
                    JMM counters with combinations and is willing to get tagged.

Floyd pot shots at WW.

I've seen many fights at WW where I thought if Manny was in said fighter's position, he'd beat Floyd.

If you put even a littel bit of Manny into Hatton, Hatton gets to Floyd, and beats him.

Hence the reason why the fight never happened. Floyd doesn't want to see that type of speed coming at him, non stop.
                    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-22-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

1. Floyd didn't make weight the win is meaningless

2. This is the Marquez Mayweather fought

This is the new Marquez

NO WHERE NEAR THE SAME GUY
                      Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 02-22-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X