No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Divorced HBO, Showtime/CBS is The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    This fight won't even make a mil, and Showtime will lie about cause its the 1st fight
    floyd could fight a fat prince naseem and get a million, i wouldnt be surprised if this did better than floyd-cotto. cbs is going to hype it like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      had dreads in college so maybe that why. Either way its an announcer so doesnt really mean much to me
      stupid hippy

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
        With Canelo vs Trout on the undercard? If Mayweather can do 1.2 million against Ortiz you bet your ass he can do it with Canelo vs Trout on the card.
        hbo never announced ppv buys on may-ortiz. may announced that. i doubt it even broke 1mil

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          1.5 ? I don't think so. 1.4 would surprise me a lot. Even with the hype, Guerrero is an unknown character for a huge number of casual boxing fans.
          I do think he's unknown but I also feel the way they announced all of this crazy news at once, added more hype! Mayweather's contract, outshined the fight, and THAT CONTRACT is what made ME excited about seeing the fight more! The promotion on top of that! This fight will be promoted everywhere! Its almost as if Floyd was taking his career to a whole new level! As far as revenue, promotion, income! Its just a complete frienzy! I think the fight will do marvelous, and Robert is not even a small reason why! But the fact that he will create tons of problems, will add to it,

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
            so you want more ppv events so you can be overcharged for boxing more than you already are?
            Sometimes those PPV's brings boring fights. Fights like Donaire/Mares, Rios/Alvarado should and will be huge. We'll get our money's worth for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              The general public is going to eat up Guerreros story. I expect to see Fight Camp 360 all over CBS. Commercials during the NCAA tournament. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd resorts back to **** talking. I think theres going to be a lot of hype for this fight. I have a feeling the numbers are going to be huge.
              When did he ever stop?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                I do think he's unknown but I also feel the way they announced all of this crazy news at once, added more hype! Mayweather's contract, outshined the fight, and THAT CONTRACT is what made ME excited about seeing the fight more! The promotion on top of that! This fight will be promoted everywhere! Its almost as if Floyd was taking his career to a whole new level! As far as revenue, promotion, income! Its just a complete frienzy! I think the fight will do marvelous, and Robert is not even a small reason why! But the fact that he will create tons of problems, will add to it,
                Agree. Plus, the undercard. Canelo/Trout is a huge one. I see many boxing fans even more excited about this fight than for the Mayweather/Guerrero.

Comment

Sometimes those PPV's brings boring fights. Fights like Donaire/Mares, Rios/Alvarado should and will be huge. We'll get our money's worth for sure.
                  so you want to pay for fights you are currently watching for free?

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
                    stupid hippy
                    Musician. Not hippy

Comment

Agree. Plus, the undercard. Canelo/Trout is a huge one. I see many boxing fans even more excited about this fight than for the Mayweather/Guerrero.
                      Aye I never even thought about the Trout fight but you add an awesome point there! Thats gonna make it bigger too! Im just excited to see who's 0 goes!!!! I will keep myself very busy for the next few months, and time will pass by like it always does! I will wake up and find myself sitting on May 3rd!!! Lessgetit!!

Comment

Working...
                      X