No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux NY Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
    Riga flew in from east coast, Nonito from west coast and also had longer airplane ride. Nonito had to get up at 3am probably. It boggles my mind why people don't think before they post.
    no one is denying that, whats your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
      i just can't see nonito outboxing a 2 time olympic champion. only way i see nonito winning is by KO or by robbery. more props to him if he does manage to outbox the cuban
      Outpointing doesn't necessarily mean outboxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        Came from the bottom now we here!!!!! I was expecting nonito to look much bigger than rigo, it is what it is
        Looking at pics here Donaire is a lot bigger .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Yeah Donaire looks like he's added some muscle and has a 2 inch height advantage over Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Reloaded

Yeah Donaire looks like he's added some muscle and has a 2 inch height advantage over Rigo.
            yea you can definitely tell he added more muscle with clothes on... WTF? Donaire was never even known for muscles.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              yea you can definitely tell he added more muscle with clothes on... WTF? Donaire was never even known for muscles.

he's known for technique and FLABS

Comment

Originally posted by x2sasa
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

he's known for technique and FLABS
                Yea if anything you can say he added more flabs not muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  NEW YORK -- World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior featherweight champion NONITO "Filipino Flash" DONAIRE and undefeated World Boxing Association (WBA) super bantamweight champion and former two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist GUILLERMO "El Chacal" RIGONDEAUX went face to face at thye finall press conference to announce their fight at Radio City Music Hall! Donaire (31-1, 20 KOs) vs. Rigondeaux (11-0, 8 KOs) will take place Saturday, April 13 and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Damien Acevedo/BoxingScene.com.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  BOTH of them look like ****

but the way they look now is minor...glad this fight is signed and sealed....delivery time is approaching....I know Danny and B.Hop got some work to hand out to Zab and Cloud respectfully in a minute and USS gonna expose that goof ball Tyson Fury...BUT, this fight along with the Alvarado-Rios sequel got me hyped up the most...can't wait!!

Comment

Im in there! gonna take me a while to post told you so posts since ill be at the fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Nonito Donaire from all reports I have heard will move up to 126 after this fight and is already starting to prepare for the move up. If Billy "The Kid" Dib wins his next fight then him and Nonito will fight later this year at 126.

Comment

Working...
                      X