Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo is going to get destroyed

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      I've never called Rigo more skilled. I have called him more technical tho, big difference. I was simply pointing out the fact that the more skilled fighter don't always win the fight. This fight IMO is gonna come down to punch resistance and who can land that first punch. How well can Donaire take a body shot and/or how well can Rigo take a shot to the chin. Both guys have shown weaknesses in those areas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Yes so the fight is going to come down to who is more skilled between them

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I've never called Rigo more skilled. I have called him more technical tho, big difference. I was simply pointing out the fact that the more skilled fighter don't always win the fight. This fight IMO is gonna come down to punch resistance and who can land that first punch. How well can Donaire take a body shot and/or how well can Rigo take a shot to the chin. Both guys have shown weaknesses in those areas.

Yes so the fight is going to come down to who is more skilled between them
        You can put it how you want it man but thats definitely not what I said on my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov
          Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinFloyd

you mean this mouse?
          IMAGE#1

Hahaha! No this mouse face

IMAGE#2

IMAGE#3
          Rigo needs Photoshop to make his rat face while Donaire naturally looks that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Yes it will be because he is more skillful. You're confusing skill with technicality. Who cares how much of a cute technical boxer you are if you dont win?
            how is donaire more skillful?guillermo is undeafeted donaire is not so i dont understand what you meant by that

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              At this point since the fight hasnt happened, you go by why they have beat. People look so much into "pure boxing styles" as to who is better or more skilled. The fighter that beat the better opponents is the one that is most skilled
              how is that true?baldomire is more skilled than judah?is margarito more skilled than cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Crushin

At this point since the fight hasnt happened, you go by why they have beat. People look so much into "pure boxing styles" as to who is better or more skilled. The fighter that beat the better opponents is the one that is most skilled

how is that true?baldomire is more skilled than judah?is margarito more skilled than cotto?
                There's so much that comes into play that its not even fair to say the more skilled fighter wins fights. Is Mares more skilled than Moreno?

You can be the most skilled fighter in the world but if you dunno how to use your tools its useless.

Example: Khan is athletic as hell and skilled IMO but he's dumb as fk and doesn't use those tools to his advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  There's so much that comes into play that its not even fair to say the more skilled fighter wins fights. Is Mares more skilled than Moreno?

You can be the most skilled fighter in the world but if you dunno how to use your tools its useless.

Example: Khan is athletic as hell and skilled IMO but he's dumb as fk and doesn't use those tools to his advantage.

i honestly don't think moreno is as skilled as most make him out to be but yea the more skilled boxer doesn't always win because he is the more skilled boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    Between those fighters head to head, yes

Skill is what wins you fights

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      how is donaire more skillful?guillermo is undeafeted donaire is not so i dont understand what you meant by that
                      Rios is undefeated. I dont understand what undefeated has to do with "Who you beat"

Comment

Working...
                      X