Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Oh, stop, "Oracle." There are some pretty good bettors on this site that are picking Rigo. No one is right all the time. I don't care how good you are...or think you are.
    I didn't say I was right all the time! I said I was right most of the time! This time, I'm almost sure Rigo will be Kayoed!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      What's funnier is I remember arguing with PACDBEST, PUGA and a couple of other pinoys because they were calling Nonito a piece of shyt, and a bunch of other names because Nonito had an argument with his dad, and guess who was the most vocal against Donaire, the one and only, PACDBEST.

It was weird how I'm not a pinoy, but I'm defending a pinoy against pinoys. The dude is an obvious front runner.
      What's ur name during that time?? You see, I never change my name in all forums! I'm proud of my prediction records!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Yeah, I mean, let's not get carried away like Donaire has a 100% knockout rate. In fact, Nonito currently stands at 62.5%. That's not particularly impressive when you consider that he fought a lot of inferior opposition early in his career, and he just KOed two over-the-hill fighters in Nishioka and Arce. We're supposed to believe he's going to roll over a fighter of Rigo's ability because Guille's been wobbled a couple of times? Please....
        You have to consider also who he KOED! Darchinyan, Arce, Montiel were all tough guys who's known for their tough chins!

Was Marroquin and COrdoba known for their power? Rigo really gets hurt by them!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          What's ur name during that time?? You see, I never change my name in all forums! I'm proud of my prediction records!
          My Name might've been PAC&PBFsuck, I know you haven't changed your name, I remember you guys telling me a bunch of nonsense on how Pinoys don't act a certain way, I remember.

Your prediction record isn't what i'm talking about, your hate towards Nonito is what i'm talking about.

Comment

My Name might've been PAC&PBFsuck, I know you haven't changed your name, I remember you guys telling me a bunch of nonsense on how Pinoys don't act a certain way, I remember.

Your prediction record isn't what i'm talking about, your hate towards Nonito is what i'm talking about.
            I never hate Nonito, he's a friend of mine!

Really who are you at esb? PACnPBFs was not at ESB!

Comment

I never hate Nonito, he's a friend of mine!

Really who are you at esb? PACnPBFs was not at ESB!
              I've never been to ESB, everything i'm talking about, happened right here. You and I both know that's a lie, it's weird how you don't remember calling him every bad name under the sun because he had an argument with his dad, you got selective memory now?

Comment

I've never been to ESB, everything i'm talking about, happened right here. You and I both know that's a lie, it's weird how you don't remember calling him every bad name under the sun because he had an argument with his dad, you got selective memory now?
                Prove it to me!! Use google!! Don't ****in put **** in my name!! Give a link of what I said!

Comment

I didn't say I was right all the time! I said I was right most of the time! This time, I'm almost sure Rigo will be Kayoed!
                  You didn't have to. No one is always right. But even if you're right 70% of the time, you would be a good bettor. However, a 30% failure rate is quite the window for error. Your prediction rate, no matter how good, doesn't mean much. Rigo is the underdog in this fight, but upsets happen all the time.

Comment

Prove it to me!! Use google!! Don't ****in put **** in my name!! Give a link of what I said!
                    I see you got selective memory now, I'm pretty sure if I talked shyt about a fighter and his dad having a fallout I would remember.

I guess you don't remember making a video of your son mocking Mayweather, I guess i'm lying about that also.

Comment

I see you got selective memory now, I'm pretty sure if I talked shyt about a fighter and his dad having a fallout I would remember.

I guess you don't remember making a video of your son mocking Mayweather, I guess i'm lying about that also.
                      See u cant find one!! Lay off that drugs!! Your brain shrinks when u used smoke it too much!!

Comment

Working...
                      X