Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo doesn't get hit often and in the Marroquin fight, he was getting cute by dropping his hands and playing with him and he finally got caught being careless.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Rigo doesn't get hit often and in the Marroquin fight, he was getting cute by dropping his hands and playing with him and he finally got caught being careless.
      Rigo likes to play that "you can't touch me" bullshit too much for my taste. Obviously, he's very difficult, but not impossible, to hit. I hope and expect for Guille to give Donaire the proper respect and not get careless.

Comment

This is a fight where both sides are right! Which basically means, don't bet any money on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Its funny how your god gets koed so you move onto nonito
          What u talking about? I know Donaire since 2006, even before we saw him KOed Darchnyan.

http://www.*************.com/showthread.php?t=3349

Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 PM #1
          PacDbest
          Belt holder
          ESB Addict

vCash: 1000 Default Darchinyan VS Donaire, I smell an Upset...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Darchinyan, I like KO artist, I like fighters who fights anybody. I've seen a Bunch of Darchinyan fights. Even rate him top of the 112 & top 15 P4P.

I've seen only about 3 fights of Nonito in youtube. But I met the guy & his Brother Glen personally twice at a Party & we talk a lot about Boxing. He said he beat Jason Litzau in the Amateur. Also they thought that they we're robbed by the Judges when he fought Viloria in the Olympic trials. He is supposed to be lined up against Arce but Arce lost to mijares. That's why I'm not surprised when I heard he got This title shot.

Based on my observation Donaire is very skillfull, quick with his hands & feet, has some Power, full of confidence, very smart, in short he's the Filipino version of PBF. Personality wise this guy are way different than his Brother Glen who is the Shy or low key guy. Nonito, in the Parties that we've been in, is the light of the dancefloor. He dances all night long proves he has an endless stamina. Good dancer too means he has good Hand, eye & feet coordination.

The only question is... can he handle Vic's Power?? I ask his cornermen if he has a good chin, they say he was woobled once but recovered & KO the opponent shortly.

I've seen replay of the dachinyan-Pacheco fight, in this fight Pacheco was outboxing Vic, Then the fireworks interrupt the fight, Vic recovered & KOed Pacheco shortly. Pacheco is one of the tallest fighter Vic has fought.

The reason I smell upset is because Nonito is a Legit 5'6" & a half. he's quicker & he can move. Vic will have a hardtime finding him. Nonito has a lethal left hook & I see them landing everytime Vic tries to attack. I don't think Darchinyan can be KOed, but I see Donaire outboxing him in a lopsided fashion. Kinda like what Mijares did to ARce.
          Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-21-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Rigo likes to play that "you can't touch me" bullshit too much for my taste. Obviously, he's very difficult, but not impossible, to hit. I hope and expect for Guille to give Donaire the proper respect and not get careless.
            The Problem? He got touched once & he wobbles. Even against lesser fighters! Donaire's the top shelf fighter! And he has the most lethal left hook p4p today! Rigo picked the wrong fight! He should've pursue a Mares, Darchinyan, or Montiel 1st. He could at least earn more! I can see Donaire ending Rigo's career by a devastating KO!

Comment

One punch is what Nonito needs to end this!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                One punch is what Nonito needs to end this!
                That holds true for any given fight on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  Its funny how your god gets koed so you move onto nonito
                  exactly whats happening lol, all the pac-tards are now donai******s

Comment

That holds true for any given fight on any given night.
                    but u never see Donaire got wobbled or getting knockdown! Rigo, I got this video and watch all his other fights too! he got tag, then gets hurt, KD more often, hug when gets hurt. easy to predict!

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                      exactly whats happening lol, all the pac-tards are now donai******s
                      I'm still a Pacnuthugger for life! what u takin about?

Comment

Working...
                      X