Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    I'm still a Pacnuthugger for life! what u takin about?
    Vasquez was TKO'd by Arce and went 12 rounds with Nonito. Doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Definitely cause for concern. Rigo doesn't seem to handle those punches well. What does he think will happen when Donaire lands a big one? I'm a big fan of Rigo, but he may be in for a tough night. He needs to box smart and forget about being flashy.

Comment

One punch is what Nonito needs to end this!
        Originally posted by PBP View Post
        That holds true for any given fight on any given night.
        Yep. Rigo might just as easily end this fight with one precision shot to the liver.

Comment

And Donaire KTFO Arce!! All those fighters, Rigo hasn't fought! Rigo fought lesser fighters & got in trouble more often!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Yep. Rigo might just as easily end this fight with one precision shot to the liver.
            People love to try and simplify boxing into a game of power and chins. It doesn't work that way.

Comment

Yeah, I mean, let's not get carried away like Donaire has a 100% knockout rate. In fact, Nonito currently stands at 62.5%. That's not particularly impressive when you consider that he fought a lot of inferior opposition early in his career, and he just KOed two over-the-hill fighters in Nishioka and Arce. We're supposed to believe he's going to roll over a fighter of Rigo's ability because Guille's been wobbled a couple of times? Please....

Comment

People love to try and simplify boxing into a game of power and chins. It doesn't work that way.
                Yes it is!! That's why I'm nailing predictions! search my predictions at ESB!

When I predicted darchinyan fight, I thought he has a chin coz he was undefeated and wasn't even KD in his career! But I was right with the Lethal left HOOk!

From 2007!
                The reason I smell upset is because Nonito is a Legit 5'6" & a half. he's quicker & he can move. Vic will have a hardtime finding him. Nonito has a lethal left hook & I see them landing everytime Vic tries to attack. I don't think Darchinyan can be KOed, but I see Donaire outboxing him in a lopsided fashion. Kinda like what Mijares did to ARce.
                Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Perfectly stated. I said something similar a little earlier. This isn't a video game. There are a lot of factors at work, and they're constantly in flux during a bout.

Comment

Yes it is!! That's why I'm nailing predictions! search my predictions at ESB!
                    Oh, stop, "Oracle." There are some pretty good bettors on this site that are picking Rigo. No one is right all the time. I don't care how good you are...or think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                      Its funny how your god gets koed so you move onto nonito
                      What's funnier is I remember arguing with PACDBEST, PUGA and a couple of other pinoys because they were calling Nonito a piece of shyt, and a bunch of other names because Nonito had an argument with his dad, and guess who was the most vocal against Donaire, the one and only, PACDBEST.

It was weird how I'm not a pinoy, but I'm defending a pinoy against pinoys. The dude is an obvious front runner.

Comment

Working...
                      X