No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte, Donaire to Rigondeaux: No Signature, No Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    im ashamed to admit it but donaire is obvisouly shook ...and we've seen this before too...
    Stand up statement after all the apparent donaire huggery for you to say something like this even if its not the case is stand up material.

Comment

Rigo gon sign but ts funny cuz when I asked Someone from team rigo this am about this they said

"Donaire cant do s***, he'll do what he is told to do"

Lmao

Comment

This is getting annoying.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Conte the most famous PED coach on the planet! LOL! Should never be allowed in sports ever. And before they start jumping to his defense neither should Memo or any coach caught
          I agree. He should be nowhere near boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            Rigo gon sign but ts funny cuz when I asked Someone from team rigo this am about this they said

"Donaire cant do s***, he'll do what he is told to do"

Lmao
            Haha. Bobby does own the boy though.

Comment

Guys did i miss something Rigo was going to meet with Hyde to sign it, Right? Rigo just got to NYC 1 hour ago, so everyone is fliiping out becasue the agreement has not been signed yet?

Give me a break the guy has not even seen Hyde yet, so why is everyone like rigo was lying bla bla

The nague just got to nyc an hour ago f off

Comment

This is the talk of facebook and twitter right now. Their going back and forth, everybody doesn't know whats going on including me. They could have easily not talk about this publicly but in actuality this is a great thing to promote the fight. Nonito just earned himself an even bigger payday in just 1 day.

Comment

So from now on to fight Donaire you have to agree to extra testing in the company advised by his team(Conte)...he is the only fighter demanding extra stuff nowdays or it's only with Rigo....

Comment

Its starting to look like one of them is scared and the other one is glad of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      So from now on to fight Donaire you have to agree to extra testing in the company advised by his team(Conte)...he is the only fighter demanding extra stuff nowdays or it's only with Rigo....
                      In the past, Donaire would ask a fighter, but if the fighter declined, he didn't care. In some cases, he didn't make the request even though he himself was doing the random testing. He was kinda on that "I'll beat you regardless" thing. But with Rigo, the story is totally different. I guess he sees him as more of a threat. Also, Conte put the bug in his ear that Memo is working with Rigo. Even though Memo says that's not the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X