No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte, Donaire to Rigondeaux: No Signature, No Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Rigo on steroids that's what it's looking like he better hurry up sign the contract so I can see him get ktfo
    Hey here's an idea...why don't you go suck a fat d*ck you qu*er!!!
    On second thought you would enjoy that too much so just **** off and get lost!!
    Metate un coqui por el culo maricon

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Wait shouldn't you be defending Donaire here? I thought you dudes were into that whole stringent drug testing ordeal?
      its not like Rigo is asking for cutoff date or saying blood testing makes him weak for like 5 days.
      its a done deal Rigo agreed yet this dude still talking about pulling out and replacement opponent which we all know who they talking about

Comment

does no one find it suspicious that the guy who ran balco is donaires strength coach considering he is supposed to be the clean fighter?

Comment

Wait a minute you mean to tell me that Donaire is still working with Victor Conte?So i`m suppose to be impressed by Donaire`s year around random Drug testing when he`s working with a guy that knows how to beat those test?

Victor Conte sold Marion Jones Ped`s and Marion Jones did year around Olympic style drug testing but she never tested postive.Later it turned out that she was on PED`s and it was Conte who sold her the PED`s.

I don`t blame Rigo for being suspicious of Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
            What the hell is Donaire on about? Didn't he say he would fight anyone even without testing?
            He didn't say he would let someone off the hook if they agreed to it in negotiations! And a lot has changed since then. Do the names Mikey Bey and Gamboa ring a bell??

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              does no one find it suspicious that the guy who ran balco is donaires strength coach considering he is supposed to be the clean fighter?
              No. He has joined the other side which was his only choice to avoid time in the Pen. Did you know Andre Ward and others work with Conte?????

Comment

Besides, anyone who wants to know all the vitamins and supplements Donaire takes, ask Rigo.....he had all of them delivered to him this week via FedEx.

Comment

I guess after JMM, Donaire isn't taking any chances

Comment

Originally posted by 537Bwouaye View Post
                    for donaire to go all-diva on twitter and look like a pussi who doesn't want the fight.
                    Eat your words you ******ed pinhead!

Comment

Working...
                    X