Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach says ‘foot stomping’ led to Pacquiao’s knockout loss to JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's some truth in that. if it happened once, could be coincidence, twice then there's something fishy

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I thought that was the reason why he lost the 3rd fight,and yes he lost. Why didn't they make adjustments or plan for foot stomping in the 4th fight? If they're going to use that as an excuse for him getting KTFO than that just proves that Plankiao and Roach are a pair of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        This is a ****ing lie

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        The question is in the pic I posted Pacquiao's foot was trapped under Marquez's foot and got hit with a straight right and didn't even flinch, this is the same punch that KO'd him in the 4th fight

Where did Marquez get this unexplainable power from?

JMM got the Memo.
        Posts a pic from the 3rd fight, gets caught and then tries to play it off like he meant to do it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Falling over Marquez's foot contributed to the KO.

Look at all the other times that same situation happened. Manny was able to pull away just enough to not get KOed. Just go back to the 5th round and you will see Manny reacting just enough ....
          He caught him at the side of the jaw which snapped is head sideways, normally Pacquiao takes them head on which doesn't make the head snap as much, more head movement = more likely to result in a KO.

Comment

If youre not going to read the article before talking **** atleast read this part of it

"But what happened was the opposite, and I didn't see it clearly until later, when I looked at overhead camera shots.

Marquez didn't step on Manny's foot. Manny stepped on Marquez's foot. And when Marquez pulled it out, it sent Manny off-balance and forward — right into the perfect right hand.

I wasn't ready for that. I had told Manny, when he steps on your foot, don't pull away. But the other way? I didn't see that coming." -Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_L

thats from the third fight.

The question is in the pic I posted Pacquiao's foot was trapped under Marquez's foot and got hit with a straight right and didn't even flinch, this is the same punch that KO'd him in the 4th fight

Where did Marquez get this unexplainable power from?

JMM got the Memo.
              ****ed in the @ss..no lube...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

manny got KO'd... it's a southpaw and an orthodox fighter... stepping on each others feet is part of it. Man roach is a fu*king ***** ***** whiner... gtf over it.

Comment

Lol So funny

Comment

Some people don't realize how stupid they sound, common sense is lacking on these boards.

Comment

Omg! You motha fakas, just stop with this ****! Marquez said himself that PAC made a move that he knows too well where PAC does a pump fake and lunges in. It's a habit that PAC does and Marquez capitalized on it. If you look at the replay before PAC was Koed, you can see him doing just that and Marquez timed it. Four facking fights and the burning desire to beat a rival did the job. To say it was a lucky punch is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X