Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Continues To Be a Ratings Hit on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kid is good... unfortunately a lot of people watch him for his idiodic behavior... not the kind of attention i would want for the sport...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Congratulations to this young man....23 and going forward. Hate or not hate his #s still increasing.

In another news, same thing is happening with canelo I think he did 2.4 million vs Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        wake up chump. pac did.
        Nahhhh not good either. That was actually lamer. Maybe its not for you. Just face it you cant hang. You're a weak little wienie.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I dont get this response.
          i read yours wrong

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            based on you avatar. you definitely have something against watching women.
            lol pac boy why do you have that picture lol

Comment

boxing is ALIVE!!!!!

Comment

Excellent ratings for Broner. He is on his way to becoming the new Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

HBO needs something after losing Floyd...Broner is no FM, never will b & is in 1 of the weakest divisions (how can any1 knowlegeable consider Burns a champ vs his WO "contenders"), so he uses his mouth, coupled w/his talent(he best learn 2 keep it shut in the ring or 1 day it will b broken)...he'll move up but always be in FM's shadow as long as he's around..1 thing I do like is he's far more aggressive than Floyd, he can afford 2b as it's a weaker division, again...

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post

i think the "beyonce documentary" thing is a joke considering that broner did 1.4 million against escobedo...........

it's a joke & it should be taken as a joke
                    Con you provide proof of this...Where is the proof that he did 1.4 against Chente?

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                      Uuhhhmmmm no. Broner is coming just deal with it.
                      http://instagram.com/p/V9PHErO4WF/
                      Uhhh tell me no is not proof you idiot...just your opinion. I like the Problem but you cannot deny that Beyonce is a mega star (the Problem is not YET) and some of her auduience may have just stayed on after the doc with her and Hov was over.

Comment

Working...
                      X