Lets be real now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be real now...

broner is already the king at 135

burns isn't that good, at all... you dont have to be a expert boxing analyst to realize that

no way does he beat broner.. hes hype.. 2 years ago or so, even in his own country were dogging him down saying its a huge shock that hes champ

i think vasquez is a talented fighter but him v broner has a bore written all over it. his style is just awful to watch so if he beats burns which is possible i would suggest broner to move up to 140

and 140, if broner doesnt duck and dodge the top fighters.. he will lose and get exposed..

hes a top fighter but not what everybody is making him out to be

garcia
    khan
    mattyhsee

are three guys off the top of my head that beat him

zab could pull it off, maybe

and possibly peterson who showed up vs khan but he was drugged so that doesnt really count

i would love to see khan v broner in 2014

Its not fair to call anyone the king of a division where the best have not fought each other. If Broner fights and beats the Vazquez-Burns winner, he'll have earned the right to be called the best there. Right now, its just an opinion.

Comment

You beat the best to be the best.

**** a hypothetical. Broner must beat the winner of Burns-Vazquez or there will be no king at 135.

Comment

people want to see broner burns.. not so much broner vasquez... burns sucks tbh..vasquez is dull

Comment

You cant count no one out in boxing, Burns is decent and one of the best there at 135. Shouldent penalize Broner because his talent of boxing is above those at 135 and say he should move to 140 right now, he has his own path is boxing. It will be at 140 when its the right time for him and his time, not because people want to see him possibly lose. Should he move there only if there is no Burns or Vasquez fights if he gets those fight at 135 then he has legit business at 135.

Comment

Don't forget this dude :

Comment

Burns is no hype job in my opinion, he'd be the toughest opponent Broner has fought to date but his style is something suited to Broner. Burns would have to adopt a less aggressive style and then it would be a competitive fight. More boxing, less aggression. Otherwise if he fights Broner like both Rees and De Marco did then he could get stopped. But that's one match up I'd love to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Don't forget this dude :

Richard Abril I dont like at all but yeah he should be in the mix, Abril, Vasquez, Burns, and that 2 years right there.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                  broner is already the king at 135

burns isn't that good, at all... you dont have to be a expert boxing analyst to realize that

no way does he beat broner.. hes hype.. 2 years ago or so, even in his own country were dogging him down saying its a huge shock that hes champ

i think vasquez is a talented fighter but him v broner has a bore written all over it. his style is just awful to watch so if he beats burns which is possible i would suggest broner to move up to 140

and 140, if broner doesnt duck and dodge the top fighters.. he will lose and get exposed..

hes a top fighter but not what everybody is making him out to be

garcia
                  khan
                  mattyhsee

are three guys off the top of my head that beat him

zab could pull it off, maybe

and possibly peterson who showed up vs khan but he was drugged so that doesnt really count

i would love to see khan v broner in 2014

I cant stand boxing fans like you.

Comment

I'd prefer to be real later. You know, after he actually fights the best in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X