Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael ESPN: Donaire, Rigondeaux set for N.Y. fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter how many Cubans are in Florida, they don't attend boxing cards

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Not only is it racist, its just not true and stupid. Cubans have major political pull in South Florida. Not because of the amount of Cubans that live there but because most have become very successful/ affluent members of society. I would argue there are probably just as many Nicaraguans in south Florida as there are Cubans but economically the scale favors the Cuban side heavily.
      then three's nothing to worry about! This fight will sell out! Because Cubans have Money! Pinoys will watch this rare opportunity to see it live!

Comment

Who is this Rigo? Who has he fought?

donaire gonna blast his ass in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
          There are more Cubans in NYC than anywhere else in the USA. There is also a large Filipino community there. Radio City Music Hall is also where the NFL Draft takes place and the fight will lead up to the draft.
          ever heard of miami?

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
            Who is this Rigo? Who has he fought?

donaire gonna blast his ass in 3.
            rigo is the modern mike tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yeah but how about in New York? Are the Cubans there more boxing savvy?

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
                rigo is the modern mike tyson
                TYson's attack from the getgo and looks for KO! Rigo runs when he gets hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Dude the fights happening what the fuk are you talking about? ESPN this very crediable source just broke the story. Nobodys ducking anyone so shut the fuk up!
                  I bet you feel tough typing all those cuss words huh? I didn't know you were Donaire's mistress, I apologize. Internet thug. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    when was thew last time there was a big boxing fight in south florida with a cuban headlining

dont worry I'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      ever heard of miami?
                      lol at those uncultivated mothereffers... miami's sub-town hialeah has probably more cubans than ny & nj all together...

also lmao @ one of them callin a jab a "right jab", showin a pic where there is no jab to be found

also rofl @ the other one saying "NY is not that far from miami & cuba"... does he expects cubans to get on a raft all the way to ny to attend the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X