No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum on Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    when two people fight someone loses. that's what happens, unless it's a draw well then that's a good reason for a rematch

what more does marquez have to prove?

how many times does marquez have to prove he's a better fighter than pacquiao?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Better boxer, not fighter. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion you're not a Filipino.

Comment

are you seriously saying you want to see the same exact fight again for the 5th time?

If it was like the 4th fight then hell yea! That was one hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
        If it was like the 4th fight then hell yea! That was one hell of a fight.
        LMAO at your sig.

Comment

Am I the only one who finds it shocking that Bob Arum is not congratulating Floyd Mayweather and Showtime on this monumental deal, but is instead criticizing the deal like a bitter old fool?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Am I the only one who finds it shocking that Bob Arum is not congratulating Floyd Mayweather and Showtime on this monumental deal, but is instead criticizing the deal like a bitter old fool?
            U seem to be a, Not so Smart, Young Fool!!!

Comment

i remember marquez doing everything he can to get that third fight with pac i think he even went to the phillipines to personally ask pac to fight him i might be wrong.but marquez finally got it and imo won it.

so marquez holds the chips either he's a better man than pac and bob an gives an immediate rematch or he makes pac chase and chase it'll be interesting to see.

Comment

if pacquiao beat marquez already like some people say, what does he need to avenge?

Your only as good as your Last Performance......DIMWIT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  because when the decision was indecisive, pac didn't want to gie an immediate rematch. as soon as he loses, well now its an immediate rematch. he didn't even want the 4th fight -he wanted cotto at a cw and cotto turned it down.

so lets not act as if manny has treated JMM honorable and respectful.
                  They fought 4 times already. Manny knew that he would give Marquez #4 but he had a few other options as well. Bradley, Floyd, Cotto, .... you can't blame Manny for trying to fight other opponents.

I wouldn't even blame Marquez but let's face it, this is actually in Marquez's best interest to fight Manny next. The more Marquez waits the older he will be. Secondly, if Marquez fights someone else, he will most likely be making a lot less. Third, if he loses to another opponent, the hype may die for getting #5 on. Again, not good on the money front.

For Marquez, it will be about making big money. $ = Manny #5 $

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    U seem to be a, Not so Smart, Young Fool!!!
                    Actually, I was being facetious. Obviously, I didn't do a very good job of it.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      LOL what else is that old bitter man going to say, if it were pacquiao he'd be singing a different tune....

also its pathetic Arum suggest HBO kick the a "bonus" for another pacquiao fight like he's begging for charity...

Comment

Working...
                      X