No announcement yet.

if mayweather jr fought in the 80's vs hagler, hurns & duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Exactly! These fanboys aren't logical or honest boxing fans.
    They're not boxing fans. They're a fan of 1 man.

Comment

Excellent post.

Excellent post. Just excellent. These new school fanboys are the real problem here on this site. They seem to think that Floyd is Superman when the guy clearly wants no part of challenging himself.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
        GREAT POST BRO! Specially the last part. Last boxing super start that I can remember being called the best because he fough the best was ODH. No catch wieght, fake vacation, ducking, excuses dude just fought them all. (I'm not even a big fan of Oscar btw)
        Thanks .... there is even proof.

Floyd said just prior to the Ortiz fight "I fight the best .... Manny you are next"

When asked about fighting Martinez at a CW. Floyd said "Martinez should fight Ward"

When asked to fight a relatively younger Mosley "No Mosley ... he doesn't bring in the money" ... but then was OK when Mosley was older.

When P. Williams wanted to fight him. Floyd never wanted to.

Now Floyd went from "Who is Guerrero?" to I'm sure he will say "Guerrero is the best and I fight the best" in a span of what, one year?

Comment

They all beat Floyd. Duran vs Leonard 1 is good evidence. Hearns hit too hard. And Floyd would have sucked Hagler (like most people did)

Comment

Originally posted by Mneronava View Post
            They all beat Floyd. Duran vs Leonard 1 is good evidence. Hearns hit too hard. And Floyd would have sucked Hagler (like most people did)
            Suck against Hagler, or suck Hagler off?

I think the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Thanks .... there is even proof.

Floyd said just prior to the Ortiz fight "I fight the best .... Manny you are next"

When asked about fighting Martinez at a CW. Floyd said "Martinez should fight Ward"

When asked to fight a relatively younger Mosley "No Mosley ... he doesn't bring in the money" ... but then was OK when Mosley was older.

When P. Williams wanted to fight him. Floyd never wanted to.

Now Floyd went from "Who is Guerrero?" to I'm sure he will say "Guerrero is the best and I fight the best" in a span of what, one year?
              Lol! I know man, but you know how this site is flooded with newbies & fanboys that all they know is PAC Floyd they'll just defend their idols if you were to post that or anything negative about their heroes.

Comment

Haha. Ducked hagler

Comment

TS must be LarryX's alt, no doubt about it. He took this out of the other thread about Floyd's inactivity. Hi Larry!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"those guys have losses"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

floyd would never fight any of these guys.... he'd retire and wait for them to fight it out and then maybe when they were out of their primes floyd would fight them

Comment

Working...
                      X