Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo Fight Will Happen, Close To a Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    This fight has to happen.

Trout is a win that Canelo needs to make the Mayweather fight legitimate.
    if not Cotto vs Canelo

Comment

Its been awhile since we got to see 2 young undefeated champs in there together.

Comment

What if trout ices canelo and him and Floyd end up fighting...can that be justified? Trout would come in close to 170...

Comment

It's a great 6 months -
          Kessler - Froch, May - Ghost, Rigo - Donaire, Trout - Canelo, Dawson - Pascal
          All 5 are great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            It's a great 6 months -
            Kessler - Froch, May - Ghost, Rigo - Donaire, Trout - Canelo, Dawson - Pascal
            All 5 are great fights.
            Some great stuff but I consider May-Ghost as just a tune up against a smaller fighter.

Comment

I like Molina,he is about the 8th best 154 pounder.Lara is a fraud.He has amateur skills only. He struggled with Vanes and Vanes is terrible.Lara is the worst Cuban boxer out there from a great amateur program.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                While Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Robert Guerrero was officially announced for May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the co-main event which is supposed to be a junior middleweight unification between undefeated champions Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Austin Trout - has not been finalized. On Tunesday, Rick Reeno spoke to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who revealed that they are still looking at several names and while Trout is one of them, nothing has been officially finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]
                cool....Trout gonna slap shorty around but get robbed if he doesn't stop him....so I'm not really hyped for this

Comment

I can't wait until this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    I agree. Mayweather, Broner, Hopkins, Peterson, et al fight the same way . Just like Whitaker used to fight. If the refs begin to penalize for holding, boxing would be, well, boxing. And those mentioned above would have had more losses on their records.
                    Whitaker was a holder? You're joking, right? Please say yes.....

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      If the refs begin to penalize for holding, boxing would be, well, boxing.
                      There's no way Canelo wins this fight if the ref aids Trout's game plan -- hit, run and hold.

Comment

Working...
                      X