No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Canelo Fight Will Happen, Close To a Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    I knew they weren't going to duck Trout when Schaefer started talking about how 'dangerous' Trout was. If they were going to duck him they'd go on about his fanbase or some other bullshit of that nature.
    I mentioned the same thing today too, all that he was dangerous stuff was a way to make that fight look more than legit. No way would you come out and claim the guy is dangerous and then duck him.

Comment

Awesome fight. Very excited to see Alvarez and Trout meet up, awesome style contrast. More excited for this than Mayweather v. Guerrero

Comment

I have yet to hear Schaefer's side on the matter. Schaefer is throwing other names out there because Trout is probably asking too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          I have yet to hear Schaefer's side on the matter. Schaefer is throwing other names out there because Trout is probably asking too much money.
          more likely because trout has a good chance of beating canelo and ****ing up the sept ppv between floyd and canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I mentioned the same thing today too, all that he was dangerous stuff was a way to make that fight look more than legit. No way would you come out and claim the guy is dangerous and then duck him.
            What?? Anyone worth their stones knows that Austin Trout is thee most dangerous opponent that ginger will have faced to date. I see absolutely no reason for you, I, nor anyone to act like they need to speak nonsense to make it seem as if Trout is dangerous.

Comment

Oh Big Dunn and Bushbaby are gonna make 20 million excuses to why the fight wont happen. Once the fight gets signed both of them will come up with 20 milion excuses why Canelo's gonna lose. Then when Canelo wins the fight Big Dunn and Bushbaby will come up with 20million more excuses why Trout wasn't a real opponent and Canelo still hasnt faced a top contender. I can already hear the excuses now!

Comment

if no canelo-trout fight, i'll pass the May 4 fight.

Comment

the ginger needs this fight.... he's been feasting on WWs for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Oh Big Dunn and Bushbaby are gonna make 20 million excuses to why the fight wont happen. Once the fight gets signed both of them will come up with 20 milion excuses why Canelo's gonna lose. Then when Canelo wins the fight Big Dunn and Bushbaby will come up with 20million more excuses why Trout wasn't a real opponent and Canelo still hasnt faced a top contender. I can already hear the excuses now!
                    What's gonna happen with you is that you're gonna realize that beating small, old & shot former world champions don't mean you're any good.

Comment

Trout will run for his life in this fight. Cotto is old. He got tired of chasing the guy hell bent on surviving. Canelo is young and will catch this guy eventually. Ginger should go for a ref that penalizes excessive holding so Ginger can employ an inside game.

Comment

Working...
                      X