Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• although i think guerrero could not really touch floyd even if he tries, I am still hoping that i am wrong and want to see a good fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
      boxers that beat up women are the best in my opinion ... theyre willing to beat up anything

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        depends, does this girl let her hair get wet when she takes a shower?

if no then yeah go ahead and beat her ass.
        what type of **** is that?

Comment

• No, I have something called class and self respect

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            No, I have something called class and self respect
            no you don't

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Beating up his woman is probably one of the lowest points you can go, being a 'man'. For that reason alone, I'd like to see Mayweather getting knocked out cold. And yes, he's a chump outside the ring. He thinks he's the center of the world, when in fact, without all the money and fame, he's a nobody.
              okay? lol. you could say that about anyone bro.. "take away bill gates money and fame and he's a nobody!!" yeaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by heavy89 View Post
                okay? lol. you could say that about anyone bro.. "take away bill gates money and fame and he's a nobody!!" yeaaaaaaa
                Floyd has boxing talent, but it doesn't make him a better man. He's scum, like that Broner ******.

Comment

• What they do in their personal life it's none of my business.. When you step in the ring it's a whole different story. I like boxers for their talents, there is a majority of them who are smart outside of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Floyd has boxing talent, but it doesn't make him a better man. He's scum, like that Broner ******.
                    idk if he is or isn't bro.. the point im making is no one really knows the whole story except floyd and the woman he supposively hit... like i said when the cops show up its the guys fault 99.9% of the time.. cause all she has to say is he hit me.. i had a girl tell me one time when her boyfriend called the cops on her for brakin his car she slapped her self in the face to get it red so when the cops showed up they'd take her side... they beat the hell out of the guy.. so i don't go for that "their women... they can't handle the same things we do" like i said in one of my post.. women constantly say their better than/equal to men... so i dont' feel bad for them.. but i'm not saying i agree with someone beating them.. but you let a woman start hitting me non stop... theres a line ... and once she crosses that line she just became a man. i'd knock the hell out of her just like any other man... but after she's on the ground i wouldn't continue like i would with a man.. but if you hit me i hit back.. im not a punching bag .. so many women have agreed with me on this.. my girlfriend who is sitting right across the room agrees with that... women play this **** up.. don't be one of them guys who falls for it

Comment

• Edwin Valero supporters in this thread taking the high road

Comment

Working...
                      X