Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Training For Provodnikov Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timmy looking a lil chubby..But he looked the same way before the Pac fight,but come fight night the dude had the body of a Greek God..

Comment

Tim looks like he's getting past it tbh, been sitting on the shelf too long during his prime years.. I don't care who it is, if you keep ballooning up in weight constantly between fights it WILL eventually catch up. It doesn't matter how chiseled Bradley looks at the end of camp, this is boxing not a body building contest. Come to think about it Bradley did seem to gas half way through the fight with Pacquiao so I don't think he will be at the top for too much longer.. he's just been too inactive and now he's rapidly approaching 30+....

Comment

Looks like Timmy has been comfort eating trying to convince himself he beat pac

Comment

looking a bit chubby less than a month from the fight, hopefully he comes down okay. I actually like this fight, opponent may not be my first choice, but should be an entertaining scrap. Provodnikov is a willing ****er and can make things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            First. Before all of Bradley's 5 total fans!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Dang, you beat me

Tim is training for power not speed. He is going to come in heavy to win via KO.....Provid is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Tim looks like he's getting past it tbh, been sitting on the shelf too long during his prime years.. I don't care who it is, if you keep ballooning up in weight constantly between fights it WILL eventually catch up. It doesn't matter how chiseled Bradley looks at the end of camp, this is boxing not a body building contest. Come to think about it Bradley did seem to gas half way through the fight with Pacquiao so I don't think he will be at the top for too much longer.. he's just been too inactive and now he's rapidly approaching 30+....
              yeah, did you miss Pac only fighting for 30 seconds of each round? Why do you think that was?

Comment

Wow when were these photos taken? Bradley looks bloated as ***.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

First. Before all of Bradley's 5 total fans!

Dang, you beat me

IMAGE#1

Tim is training for power not speed. He is going to come in heavy to win via KO.....Provid is going down.
                  Lol waiting on houigigo to show up, he's late. I said the same thing, I think he's gonna be heavier for this fight. Not only cause of the layoff but cause he will probably benefit more from it in this particular fight.

Comment

He needs to be tested for GH.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Lol waiting on houigigo to show up, he's late. I said the same thing, I think he's gonna be heavier for this fight. Not only cause of the layoff but cause he will probably benefit more from it in this particular fight.

He said he was pissed that Roach was talking all that trash and he wanted to shut him up for good. Since Roach trains Ruslan, he said he wanted to win by KO.

Bradley naturally packs on weigh, both his parents are heavy but come on, Tim is going to come in solid and ripped. Those pics likely are recent anyways, probably a week or two old.

Comment

Working...
                      X