Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ this part

“I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin, immediately.”

sounds like donaire is trying to find a way to duck out of this match as quick as possible.

just wow.............

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Right after Donaire tweet this, Caribe Promotion said that Rigo was going to sign for the testing and take any test..
      No ****! Donaire Tweets for Rigo to jump and Rigo asks "how high". Of course Rigo is going to go sign right after Donaire says he can pull the offer away. Some people are confusing timelines here as well. One article or Tweet can be out of synch and people get the wrong impression. Team Donaire is just putting pressure to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly
        LOL @ this part

“I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin, immediately.â€

sounds like donaire is trying to find a way to duck out of this match as quick as possible.

just wow.............
        WOOOOOOOOW!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nonito is correct to stand up on his ground. Since Gamboa and Rigo is now a suspect. People saying that he will do everything to avoid the fight is wrong, he need the fight for money but someone has to stand his ground.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            LOL @ this part

“I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin, immediately.”

just wow.............
            Pac said the same thing when Oscar refused the 60/40 split, that's what fighters say when they wanna put pressure on the other camp, are y'all new to boxing or something?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              nonito has said in the past he'd fight his opponent whether they would do the test or not.. and he did exactly that with arce, nishioka who both turned it down ..why cant he do the same with rigo now?..what changed ?...
              Correct! He fought these fighters without subjecting them to random blood test because they did not commit themselves to this kind of blood test. So, it was not stipulated on their contract to subject them into random blood test. But what is wrong is, Rigo agreed to this random blood test in the very first place, so it was stipulated in their contract that he should undergo random blood test. Now, he shouldn't back it down because this is what in the contract is, and the fight will not push-through without signing this contract by both sides. So, it’s very clear that Rigo will be at blame should this fight will not push through!

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
                The contract, just like the contract made for Floyd/Pac, random blood testing will be used as stipulated in the contract. But the difference was, Pac disagreed to this in the very first place, and this alright since he have that right to disagree on what stipulated on the contract.

But for Rigo’s case is different. He accepted the contract at first and agreed to sign it when times come. Fans believe he fully understood the contract and they will anticipate him to sign it without backing-out! But when the time comes he suddenly refused, not necessarily he backed-down from the bout, but to buy time of suspending the immediate carrying-out at of the random blood test. This is unfair!
                it's the same damn thing man ..pac agreed the first time around but the cut off was where they did'nt agree...to make it simple , nonito is basiclly saying he wont fight rigo unless he agrees to the VADA testing just like floyd did with pacqauio....

the big diffrence so far is , floyd came up with loads oF BS even after pac agreed to the testing without cut off...i hope rigo signs soon and nonito better not come up with BS like floyd did...

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                  lmao, pac stans painted into a corner.
                  You need to be taken off life support because you are brain dead. Rigo agreed to testing and is expected to keep his word. He volunteered dumba$$.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator!
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

nonito has said in the past he'd fight his opponent whether they would do the test or not.. and he did exactly that with arce, nishioka who both turned it down ..why cant he do the same with rigo now?..what changed ?...

Correct! He fought these fighters without subjecting them to random blood test because they did not commit themselves to this kind of blood test. So, it was not stipulated on their contract to subject them into random blood test. But what is wrong is, Rigo agreed to this random blood test in the very first place, so it was stipulated in their contract that he should undergo random blood test. Now, he shouldn't back it down because this is what in the contract is, and the fight will not push-through without signing this contract by both sides. So, it’s very clear that Rigo will be at blame should this fight will not push through!
                    No it wasnt, stop spreading bull**** around. Unless you're Gary Hyde himself you can't tell me otherwise.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

LMAO! Donaire dont want it with Rigo

Comment

Working...
                      X