Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

What makes Conte any better than Memo? The simple fact that he snitched? Its hypocritical to think one guy is innoncent and the other one isn't.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

conte doesn't work in secrecy since he's been pretty open about who he works with/has worked with (i.e. zab judah, ward, rios, donaire, marlen espinoza, etc.), we know what his methods are for helping boxers (i.e. hypoxic training, etc.), he's been a very vocal advocate for stricter testing and has helped educate the president of USADA and VADA on peds in sports....

heredia is the complete opposite and is much more shadier...he changed his name for whatever reason, he doesn't divulge his clientele, he doesn't divuldge his methods for helping prepare athletes, none of the boxers he supposedly says he trains are doing all year round random testing even though he said that they would...the guy is shady as **** compared to conte..
    Not saying Memo isn't guilty but just cause you're shady it doesn't mean you're dirty. Berto and Peterson requested extra testing and ended up being dirty. So what I'm saying is, just cause you're vocal doesn't mean you're clean. Like I said before, I think Mayweather is the dirtiest guy in boxing if you ask me.

Comment

• Now a days if a fighter ask for additional testing and the other side refused they blame the asking party for ducking

Comment

• i dont see the problem its not donaires fault cant act like it is. im pullin for rigo but to say its a duck move on donaires part is not fare

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          and the truth is angel heredia is a known ped dealer/chemist who most likely juiced marquez thus giving him the power to put pac on the canvas twice in just 6 rounds..something marquez couldn't do in his prime...it's pretty blatant but i see you're too invested in believing that marquez would never do whatever it took to try and finally get that win he's sought for almost a decade...
          dude pac man has a shady strength coach to convenient thing to ignore. as fare as i know ariza and memo are good friends and have actually worked with each other in the past

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Donaire works with Conte... just saying.

Yup Donaire is working w/Conte, but Donaire is the only one doing 24/7 360 testing. No one else is doing that. Not even Mayweather would do that. But one though, I don't understand why Rigo not taking the test is such a problem. When in the past Donaire fought fighters that didn't go through the same strict testing as he. Why make Rigo an issue, if you think you can beat him, fight him; test or no test.

Comment

• clean your piss I guess

Comment

• Let me get this right, Rigo is backing out of an agreement he made because he is worried about testing

and people are blaming Donaire?!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
                  Yup Donaire is working w/Conte, but Donaire is the only one doing 24/7 360 testing. No one else is doing that. Not even Mayweather would do that. But one though, I don't understand why Rigo not taking the test is such a problem. When in the past Donaire fought fighters that didn't go through the same strict testing as he. Why make Rigo an issue, if you think you can beat him, fight him; test or no test.
                  Taking year round testing while working with Conte isn't the most meaningful thing.

Conte is known for creating undetectable substances as well as methods, that in his own words 'could beat even the most advanced testing'. So, taking year round testing while working under the master of beating testing, who also had input into VADA's own testing procedures, is irrelevant IMO.

Not pointing fingers, but I find it extremely suspect that athletes would willingly seek the help of what is basically a PED guru. Hypoxic training can be done in other places as well as everything else, so any athlete who is involved with him is somewhat suspect to me.

P.S. Rigo has now agreed to the testing anyway.
                  Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 02-20-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Nothing is set in stone yet, Rigo could back out again in NYC when they all get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      If rigo signs tomorrow do u think donaire signs the contract
                      Rigo wants to see the contract in Spanish before he signs. When he signs, Nonito will also sign. The problem is Rigo might not like the contract after he reads it in Spanish. Rigo needs Nonito to make money, Nonito is the 4th most popular boxer in the world after Pacquiao, Mayweather and Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X