• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    They should also teach Paulie how to score fights
    I COuldn't belive his score card against Cano......../joke

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      I liked Gus better than that guy. Gus makes me want to pound my beers fast. Gus gets me pumped for fight night at my house. I can't stand that other dudes voice. I feel like I am watching MMA at boyz house. I am still ordering the PPV though
      Agree with this whole post. Also, Al Bernstein is the GOAT..Btw, my wife bought me his book for v-day...just wanna throw that out there.

Comment

Paulie is pretty good honestly...I like how they throw Cortez in there from a referees perspective.Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          I prefer this guy's commentating over Kellerman, even if Kellerman was a walking Boxing encyclopedia.
          Which he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            I COuldn't belive his score card against Cano......../joke
            He actually thought he won

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
              They don’t drop , Mauro Ranallo from the commentating crew.
              When i read the title of your thread this what i was thinking...I even sent an email to Showtime not to long ago telling them what a jackass he is.

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
              Paulie is pretty good honestly...I like how they throw Cortez in there from a referees perspective.Good stuff
              I can't look at Paulie's eyebrows without laughing.

Comment

They should give you an option to mute each commentator or vote on a guest or something lmao

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  mauro is good for casual fans, his voice makes fights more exciting, showtime knows what they're doing
                  Oh thats why inITtoWINit likes him so much, I get it now

Comment

I'm just pointing out how ridiculous and ******ed this thread is.

"I refuse to watch a Showtime PPV if.....Mauro Ranallo is commentating."

Ok, so if Tyson in his prime went up against Ali, or Manny/Floyd were to happen, you'd refuse to watch because of the commentating.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      In your other post you just said that you like Lampley for his ability to analyze as well, but now you're saying, "save the boxing talk for Max and Roy??? Jack ass.

Lampley is good at dramatics, but only when a fighter is hurt or there's a flurry going on. The rest of the fight he won't even call, and would rather talk about some other dumb ****, than the fight.

Mauro calls it blow by blow, and adds excitement to it. You said you don't want some WWE type announcer, but love the way Lampley brings excitement to the broadcast.

You're a jack ass. I'm done with you.

Keep crying.
                      Lampley doesn’t sound like a Wrestling commentator though you ignorant ape, what don’t you get about that. Lampley is just overall better then him, and has been doing this the 80s for a reason. Go watch MMA or something, the majority here don’t want to hear that guy. Lampley doesn’t sound like Jerry the King Lawler does he? Maybe you ****ty ears like that but most boxing fans don’t want him commentating for boxing, leave that crap for mms where I recommend your dumb ass goes. Damn it feels good telling you off **** head

Comment

Working...
                      X