Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-Josesito Lopez Close For April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez is cagey but Maidana has too much firepower for him. And like I few have said, Garcia is improving Maidana's boxing ability. So he has his power and a good jab now. Can't wait for this one. Bombs away.... this won't go to a decision.

Comment

Ill take Lopez for the upset.

Comment

Pumped for this one... Another solid fight being made. January was a boxing wasteland but 2013 is finally starting to look good with all of the recent announcements. Im leaning towards Maidana on this one, once again Lopez is in deep. Poor Paulie...will someone throw this guy a bone? Everyone is ducking everybody else while he's begging for a decent fight.

Comment

Like both guys and always like a sinderella story, but Maidana has this in his pocket.
          Poor Josesito 3 juggernutts in row!!! but thats why you got to love this kid, he got big balls.

Comment

Interesting fight, good to see Lopez getting another shot after trying for that bridge to far in Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Looking at Josesito's KO % makes you wonder how the hell did he break Ortiz's jaw? [/I][/SIZE]
              He landed a perfect counter, with Ortiz jaw open.

/end

Comment

Yes Maidana hits hard, but he doesn't have the size of Canelo and nor do I think he boxes as well.

I smell an upset here.

Comment

Lopez may look good 4 a while but Marcos will crush him...2 many tuff bouts, short career ...

Comment

Great match up. Thank you Showtime for doing what HBO can't; produce entertaining and intriguing fights.

Comment

Awesome match-up between two guys who don't do much backing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X