Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-Josesito Lopez Close For April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after lopez loses, i hope he doesn't play the weight card again. this is easy work for maidana

Comment

THIS Fight Could Be Fight Of The Year; It Will Be A War!

They could hold this fight in a phone booth. Neither will have to go looking for the other. This is a fight Junior Mayweather wouldn't want. These guys will throw bombs from bell to bell.

Comment

Maidana by decision, Lopez is tough sob

Comment

I think Lopez is the better fighter of the two, but I don't think he can handle Maidana's power if he gets caught too much. Too hard to pick a winner.

Comment

awesome fight i like Maidana by KO win in the later rounds this fight is going to have awesome action in it

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Good fight on paper. I like Lopez in this fight. IMO people give Maidana too much credit for his ko over a shopworn Soto Karass. Lopez has a great chin and IMO Maidana isn't any more powerful than Ortiz at 147.

Maidana may have improved a little but he's struggled in every fight against good opposition. Alexander, Kotelynk, Corley, Khan, and Morales all made him look one dimensional and ordinary. He was even struggling against Soto Karass before the stoppage, I think he was up by one point on the cards going into the 8th.
              I agree with this post mostly other than kotelynk which I thought was a horrible decesion.

Comment

This is a pretty good fight, I feel Lopez has a solid shot in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  great action packed fight madaina by ko hes improving with garcia
                  I agree. In his last fight, Maidana put some of that new training to work. He still looked a bit sluggish but he still showed some head movement and a smidgen of defense. Hope to see more improvement in his next fight. This though, should be a good one.

Maidana TKO10

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    This is a pretty good fight, I feel Lopez has a solid shot in this one.
                    If the odds are good, I have no problem taking lopez

Comment

what an entertaining fight this would be. gbp sucks for not making malignaggi/maidana when both men wanted it, but this is a good matchup. hopefully maidana can get lopez or malignaggi. like doktorsleepless said on the first page, another potential foty candidate with madiana's name attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X