Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey's Post Fight Drug Test Has High T/E Ratio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Mayweather Sr. hates Don Hale.
    And I hate Coca Cola but I like that drink they make.

Comment

We have yet another one.

30:1??

Holy shit.

Comment

Damn...... WTF???

Comment

Isn't this guy signed to Mayweather Promotions?? Drug free!!

Comment

Did he even really need roids for the guy he just fought?

Comment

Kizer said Bey's T/E ratio was the second-highest ever in Nevada history, with another fighter once having a ratio of more 60-1. Elevated testosterone suggests steroid usage.

That's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                And I hate Coca Cola but I like that drink they make.
                Not the same comparison. Mayweather Sr. has already been on record on how he doesn't like him and never wants to speak to him again, etc. He's not cool with that guy at all. But hey, you can formulate conspiracy theories if you like.

Comment

LOL i wonder what Floyd sr. has to say.

Comment

So maybe this clown Kieth Kiezer should start doing better testing. Why are guys allowed to fight with 6 times the amount of testosteron than another man in th first place. 6-1 ratio is also too high! 30-1 this guy should be suspended for at least a year and his KO win should be a NC! plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Is there any boxer that isn't on some type of drugs to enhance their performance?
                      Ya the regular fighters who you never talk about! He said everyone else on the card was fine. It's all these stand out fighters that are on something. Guys like Golovkin are the real deal all these other guys need enhancment to look good. I'm sure you all believe Broner is clean too! Listen to what Reese said about him and than look at who Reese has worked with over the years. HJe's seen alot of fighters and worked with alot of fighters. He was acting like Broner was just god himself and can't ever be stopped. Haymon fighters have been getting busted quite abit!

Comment

Working...
                      X