Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is HBO and Showtime not fighting over Teddy Atlas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Example :

Comment

Because Atlas SUCKS and is a head case. from many people in boxing, I have heard he has an very very quick temper and can be hard to work with... I dont think HBO or Showtime wanna touch that

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        He's too raw and uncut. He has a history of calling out promoters on their BS and exposing corruption, way too dangerous for big networks.
        Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Example :

totally agree. i think he likes talking about prospects too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
          Because Atlas SUCKS and is a head case. from many people in boxing, I have heard he has an very very quick temper and can be hard to work with... I dont think HBO or Showtime wanna touch that

Just because he is not a yes man, does not make him the wrong man. Sometimes Teddy's truth is not the whole truth, but it is his perspective, and he is usually not far off from it. He is a fan of the sport and seeks its best interest in it's purest form.

Comment

They probably don't think as highly of him as you do. I know I don't like Atlas and don't share your opinion that he is so smart about boxing. I have never seen a comentater talk as much as Atlas. He seems to be in love with the sound of his own voice. In a 3 minute round Atlas will talk every second of that 3 minutes and never stop to take a breath.His picks on who will win important upcoming fights are wrong so often they call it the Atlas curse. I am sorry because you like Atlas so much but you did ask the question and I think the answer is some people don't like the way he does his job. That is my honest opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X