Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight you're more excited for? Donaire-Rigo or Floyd-Ghost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    you choosing floyd no matter who he will fight! lol! any boxing fans dream donaire - Rigo/Mares but flowmo like you dreaming only Floyd! lol!
    If we were getting Nonito v Mares than yeah i would choose that but we all know Nonito backed down like he did when Arum called his wife a tart. I dont fall in love with fighters like you do which is pretty obvious. Better hope Nonito dont lose cause after the Pac KO you wont have anyone to drool over. Who am i kidding your probably looking at thier posters on your wall right now saying ypu will protect them forever.

My fav was choosing floyd whoever he would fight! You must be a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      If we were getting Nonito v Mares than yeah i would choose that but we all know Nonito backed down like he did when Arum called his wife a tart. I dont fall in love with fighters like you do which is pretty obvious. Better hope Nonito dont lose cause after the Pac KO you wont have anyone to drool over. Who am i kidding your probably looking at thier posters on your wall right now saying ypu will protect them forever.

My fav was choosing floyd whoever he would fight! You must be a kid
      I didn't ask if you like a Mares fight! I ask which one for u is more exciting Floyd- Guerro or Donaire-Rigo?

Comment

Donaire-Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          I didn't ask if you like a Mares fight! I ask which one for u is more exciting Floyd- Guerro or Donaire-Rigo?
          I already answered that but i wasresponding to the 12 year old who was unhappy with my choice.

I like nonito and rigo but im not a fan of nonito loading up on every shot and havent seen anything in Rigo that i personally find special. Maybe this foght will change that but till then i guess im a flowmo cause i dont care for nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            I already answered that but i wasresponding to the 12 year old who was unhappy with my choice.

I like nonito and rigo but im not a fan of nonito loading up on every shot and havent seen anything in Rigo that i personally find special. Maybe this foght will change that but till then i guess im a flowmo cause i dont care for nonito.
            Nothing wrong for being a Flowmo! Just don't support a duck move!

Comment

Nothing wrong for being a Flowmo! Just don't support a duck move!
              So what would you call nonito ducking mares? Oh oh better not talk about nonito cause its only a duck when floyd does it

Comment

Cmon!! You said you've seen enough boxing!! Floyd fights once a year & he never gets out of shape! then he fights b fighters! And you want to pay for it?? Go ahead and make Floyd rich! But don't waste time to convinced me that Floyd-Guerrero is a worthy fight!
                If you'd paid attention instead of throwing a tantrum everytime someone has a point of view different from yours, you'd see that I haven't tried to convince you of anything. To be honest I don't really care what you think at all (although you obviously can't say the same). You'd also know that I'm in the UK and most international fights not including a Brit is at subscription price, not PPV so I wouldn't be giving Mayweather anything. You must also know that Mayweather's already rich and you or I will make about 25 cents worth of difference.

Now, are you going to answer my question. Do you think Mayweather's so good that the only worthy fight is against the number one middleweight (Pacquiao should be exempt until he finally beats Marquez- if he can, that is)?

Comment

Both fights are measuring where Guerrero and Rigondeaux stand in this game. Im rooting for theunderdogs on both fights, specially for Rigo !

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                    Both fights are measuring where Guerrero and Rigondeaux stand in this game. Im rooting for theunderdogs on both fights, specially for Rigo !
                    i wouldn't consider rigo much of an underdog...he has killer speed (the fastest puncher donaire will have faced) and huge punching power and good counter punching abilities. the only thing is his chin doesn't seem very solid, but regardless of that he definitely has the abilities to give donaire one hell of a fight..

with floyd vs guerrero, i don't see guerrero showing anything that floyd hasn't seen before...
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 02-19-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

I think someone may have spoken too soon. Check the news peeps. Looks like Donaire is more like Mayweather than Pacdbest would care to admit.

Would you believe the fight is in jeopardy because Rigondeaux is rumoured to be stalling on more stringent testing, hence Donaire may refuse to fight him. Oh the irony.........

What's your thoughts on that Pacdbest?

Comment

Working...
                      X