No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Statement on Mayweather Going To Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
    Yeah, agreed, give me Al Bernstein, Gus Johnson, and Paulie any day over Lampley, Kellerman, and Roy.

Paulie is orders of magnitude better than RJJ. RJJ has trouble putting thoughts together, he gives no insight into specific strategies or punches happening in the fight, and he's more likely to just chuckle and agree with whatever Lampley and Kellerman have to say. Paulie likes to offer his own opinion even if it's not exactly what Bernstein is saying. His guido humor is funny as fcuk

WAYYY less ego in the Showtime crew.
    RJJ constant chuckling to Lampley's bad humor is annoying I hate that he tends to agree with everything Lampley says to Paulie is a good commentator Overall the showtime crew is much better than HBO

Comment

HBO are a pile of garbage. I don't like half the commentators, their ****ty attitude towards fighters in the post fight interviews, and their display of bias throughout the commentating. The HBO 24/7 is the only decent thing left - but Showtime's 360 is just as good so it's no loss. Bye HBO. RIP.

Comment

When MANNY fought SHANE i remember FLOYD's fans talking **** on SHOWTIME and AL but now they say SHOWTIME is great and AL is the best commentator...oh please,MANNY does it first and better then FLOYD follow his steps,ridicolous.COTTO's fights on SHOWTIME were criticized by FLOYD's fans also,damn JUNIOR's fans are the worst fans in the world,they have no balls,no heart and no brain-all parrots and sheeps!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
          When MANNY fought SHANE i remember FLOYD's fans talking **** on SHOWTIME and AL but now they say SHOWTIME is great and AL is the best commentator...oh please,MANNY does it first and better then FLOYD follow his steps,ridicolous.COTTO's fights on SHOWTIME were criticized by FLOYD's fans also,damn JUNIOR's fans are the worst fans in the world,they have no balls,no heart and no brain-all parrots and sheeps!

Comment

this is why they call him money

Comment

So Broner will be there new power house.

They better put tim Bradley on there after a few good fights and if Alexander keeps winning set up the rematch.

PAC Marquez 5

They better try to get Andre ward to

I bet matthyese or however it's spelled and maidana will fight soon because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Al Bernstein is as good as they are in terms of calling a fight.

Plus Jim Gray is light years better than Max Kellerman with the post fight interviews
                Seriously doe, f u c k Jim Gray.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                  Yeah, agreed, give me Al Bernstein, Gus Johnson, and Paulie any day over Lampley, Kellerman, and Roy.

Paulie is orders of magnitude better than RJJ. RJJ has trouble putting thoughts together, he gives no insight into specific strategies or punches happening in the fight, and he's more likely to just chuckle and agree with whatever Lampley and Kellerman have to say. Paulie likes to offer his own opinion even if it's not exactly what Bernstein is saying. His guido humor is funny as fcuk

WAYYY less ego in the Showtime crew.
                  Have you actually listened to Roy commentate?

He tells you what's going on all the time and what's really going on. I think you got him confused with George Forman

Comment

Be thankful that the fight will go on either HBO/SHOWTIME. Can't wait for the fight!!! Floyd vs Ghost, Canelo vs Trout.

Comment

HBO will survive! Floyd's old. They need to focus on the new(er) generation of fighters anyway!

Comment

Working...
                      X