Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
    I'm not going to read this thread but if any of you are defending the beating of a woman in front of her children then you are sub-human filth and I pity you.
    oh so you saying he chris browned her? you neither i wasnt there people argue in front of kids all the time and sometimes it escalates usually women sparking the fiasco

none of us were there where was her bruises?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery

Ghetto trash hitting a woman.
      says the fool with thuggery as his username

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

floyds baby moms is a bird.has anyone seen her on the reality show she is on she is a bird for real

Comment

Guys, keep up the good work. No, mother****ers, I'm not talking to you turd brains. I'm talking about Floyd and Broner. Live Your Life.

The self righteous Pacquiao and Margarito fans are out of boxing. This is what they are resorting to nowadays, lmao! They clumsily support Donaire and Marquez even though they don't like their styles.

These clowns want you to argue about women beating and old lady robbing, lmao. WTF else are they going to do? Margarito (the so called most avoided man in boxing according to Arum and Margs fans)was caught cheating, and was ktfo and embarrassed by Shane...and Manny fell face down unconscious from a counter right.

Don't act like this was unexpected. Matthysse was criticized for beating Mike Dallas and weighing 200 lbs, and Broner got props for beating a tough lil short guy, and a 2 year old case was dug up to stain Broner, lmao.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Matthysse was criticized for beating Mike Dallas and weighing 200 lbs
            Huh? Matthysse came in at 153, as he usually does. Are you related to Dallas Jr. or something?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Huh? Matthysse came in at 153, as he usually does. Are you related to Dallas Jr. or something?
              that was funny

Comment

Guys, keep up the good work. No, mother****ers, I'm not talking to you turd brains. I'm talking about Floyd and Broner. Live Your Life.

The self righteous Pacquiao and Margarito fans are out of boxing. This is what they are resorting to nowadays, lmao! They clumsily support Donaire and Marquez even though they don't like their styles.

These clowns want you to argue about women beating and old lady robbing, lmao. WTF else are they going to do? Margarito (the so called most avoided man in boxing according to Arum and Margs fans)was caught cheating, and was ktfo and embarrassed by Shane...and Manny fell face down unconscious from a counter right.

Don't act like this was unexpected. Matthysse was criticized for beating Mike Dallas and weighing 200 lbs, and Broner got props for beating a tough lil short guy, and a 2 year old case was dug up to stain Broner, lmao.

Keep up the good work.
                You're criticizing someone while praising a cheater at the same time. Black blindness like a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  You're criticizing someone while praising a cheater at the same time. Black blindness like a mofo.
                  Black Frank Ducketts to white Mr Fantastic. I love Sam Houston.

See, I'm not a bigot.
                  Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 02-20-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Lmmfao!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMJJB9G...eature=related

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezEb0fI3oNg

Nuff said.

Comment

Black Frank Ducketts to white Mr Fantastic. I love Sam Houston.
                      Mr. Equal Fantastic to you. You should know all about equality man.

Comment

Working...
                      X