Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josie Harris Speaks on Floyd Mayweather Abusing Her (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    when has being married ever stopped manny from dating? I mean if he can bang hookers and waitresses and fight guys after floyd beat them, he can just do a best of both worlds thing and bang floyds ex.
    Manny defeated a BETTER version of Cotto in 2009 and beat him MORE IMPRESSIVELY than Mayweather did, long before Floyd fought him in 2012.

Floyd "retired" to avoid the prime version of Cotto (2007-2009) and others like Paul Williams, Shane Mosley (when he was still good) and Antonio Margarito.

It's very low for a man to beat up the mother of his children, any decent person would agree.

Comment

While I never advocate beating a woman, unless she is coming at you with a deadly weapon or something......the law has such crazy double standards, it's not even funny.

All a woman has to do is call the police and say you hit her, and they will take you in, no matter what. I mean....she smashes a damn tonka truck over his head, which depending on how hard could f**k you up, and what happened......nothing.

If a man smashed a tonka truck over a woman's head, oh my god.....his ass would be going to jail.

Nobody should hit anybody, and women need to get reeled in too for what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Dang what is an intelligent woman like her doing with Floyd. I assumed she was ghetto, but she is articulate, and pretty sweet.
        loool.... Homie you need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Manny defeated a BETTER version of Cotto in 2009 and beat him MORE IMPRESSIVELY than Mayweather did, long before Floyd fought him in 2012.

Floyd "retired" to avoid the prime version of Cotto (2007-2009) and others like Paul Williams, Shane Mosley (when he was still good) and Antonio Margarito.

It's very low for a man to beat up the mother of his children, any decent person would agree.
          I was responding to pac boy. your post isn't really relevant to the thread.

the worst cotto performance just happened to be the ONLY fight where he was contractually forced to weigh 2 lbs under the limit of the division.

floyds retirement isnt relevant to the thread topic. your opinion on this subject is equivalent to what birthers think about President Obama being born outside the US.

we agree beating women is terrible. it may not be a sin like adultery, but its definitely horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            While I never advocate beating a woman, unless she is coming at you with a deadly weapon or something......the law has such crazy double standards, it's not even funny.

All a woman has to do is call the police and say you hit her, and they will take you in, no matter what. I mean....she smashes a damn tonka truck over his head, which depending on how hard could f**k you up, and what happened......nothing.

If a man smashed a tonka truck over a woman's head, oh my god.....his ass would be going to jail.

Nobody should hit anybody, and women need to get reeled in too for what they do.
            Did he call the police? if he didn't, he shouldn't expect anything to happen. If you don't tell someone there's an issue, how can they take action on your behalf?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Did he call the police? if he didn't, he shouldn't expect anything to happen. If you don't tell someone there's an issue, how can they take action on your behalf?
              Well I'm guessing if she admits to the public that she did that, she must have said something about it the police or courts.

I'm saying there's double standards. No one should hit anyone, yet women tend to get away with hitting a man. No one should hit anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

It's also terrible to accuse America of cheating the overrated Ukrainian fighter because he blew his wad in 5 rounds against a hungry Brewster.

Comment

I guess some people didn't watch the whole video. She didn't get a beating for throwing a tonka truck at Floyd, which she admitted that she has done IN THE PAST. Floyd beat her because he's a jealous ***** and couldn't stand to see his baby mama move on with her life after he chose Miss Jackson over her. Men cheating is the double standard not physical abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Look stop that noise now. I know more about domestic abuse than the majority of people in this thread as I've had a mother who worked with protecting those victims for 5 years. I simply don't agree with women thinking they can put their hands on a man, it is possible that she was fighting back but the context of the conversation and tone of her voice implied that she gave as good as she got.

I don't condone Men hitting their partner, I'd personally walk away if things became physical so I don't condone Floyd's actions. That being said I don't condone this woman's actions either or the actions of other women who feel that it is acceptable to physically lash out at Men. It is a double standard that sickens me and it goes passed this pin prick of an incident.
                    Well now that you better clarified it...I apologize. It looked as if you were condoning this type of behavior. And i agree, that if a woman steps to a man in a physical way to do harm....well she cant expect any good to come from it...especially from someone who has a history of Domestic Abuse.

On the other hand...As a Man...The best thing to do is , walk away! But if he is already an abusive person that wont be fesable for him. If hes not a violent person he could. And the woman.... with the first sign of abuse should bail out as well. It does take two.

As for Floyd...hes ducked so many great fights in Boxing...Why the fuk cant he duck a domestic abuse situation!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Also for people saying she is not a ''hood rat'', lol. You really don't have experience with those type of individuals if you believe every single hoodrat will speak ebonics. You can tell by the type of men she has been involved with, the type of men she is seeking and her actions such as smacking her husband over the head with a truck and publicizing domestic disputes.
                      Its plenty of hood rats in college who speak proper english

Comment

Working...
                      X