Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthysse would KO García

Maidana would KO Matthysse

Comment

One would love to see this fight. I remember someone saying that these guy fought 5 time in the amateurs with Maidana wining 3 1 loss and a draw. Do not quote me on that! Might b like Mosley and Forest where Forest had Mosley number. Would be interesting and one think this really should be a fight made

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
        The Maidana fight will always be there and it will make loads back home.

He deserves a shot at Garcia now. Fight Maidana later.

the market in argentina is nowhere near enough to produce more than that fight would make if they held it on american TV and in an american arena.

Comment

Matthysse is not moving up to 147 and Maidana isn't going back down to 140 pointless fight Matthysse will get his shot at the winner of Garcia Judah

Comment

From a business prospective Maidana vs Matthysse makes sense. Theres no other big money fight out there besides Garcia and maybe a Broner if he moved up. Matthysse is kind of in the same situation as Garcia was, prior to the Zab matchup. Take the big money fight now or risk someone else knocking off Maidana or Zab and miss the big money fight all together. What if Garcia gets busted up? Matthysse could be on the shelf for a while. Why not take on Maidana as a stay busy fight? And get paid rather handsomely for it.

Comment

I rather see Lucas against Rios oh Danny

Comment

I'd be down to see this. I don't think Maidana wants it though.

Comment

331 knock outs!! He's knocked out more people than he has fought, that is how much of a ****ing beast he is!! Let's make the fight happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Madaina wins he's been improving in his boxing and can take a punch from bigger guys and has beaten better fighters
                    Maidana beat him in the amateurs, yes, but Devon outclassed Chino while Matthysse beat him and was robbed.

Lucas is gunnin' for your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      the market in argentina is nowhere near enough to produce more than that fight would make if they held it on american TV and in an american arena.
                      If lucas and maidana fought in argentina they could sell out a soccer stadium man, they're both rockstars in argentina.

Comment

Working...
                      X