No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez proved pacquiao wasn't on peds

he beat him harder and clearer in the 3rd and 4th fights than the first and second

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

marquez has gotten better with each fight, while pacquiao peaked at cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        When Floyd first agreed to go 50/50 with Pacquiao he was not aware of how Pacquiao`s deal was set-up.After Floyd found out that get paid way less the him,he realized that Pac did not deserve 50%. Floyd said 50/50 is off the table even before Pacquiao agreed to testing.And he showed what Pacquiao get paid on his twitter account even before Pac agreed to testing.

And Floyd did say he was gonna offer Pacquiao 40 mil and money on the back end which means money the fight made from overseas,theatres etc...And this was after he felt Pacquiao lost to Marquez in the 3rd fight.He felt Pacquiao stocks was down.
        Pacquiao's last fight sold 1.15 MM PPV. I don't care what he Mayweather felt. It is what it is. They're both the biggest PPV attraction of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

he beat him harder and clearer in the 3rd and 4th fights than the first and second

Yeah just like Francois Botha losing his last fight is proof that he was`nt on PEDS,just like Vargas ko loss to Oscar was proof that he was`nt on PEDS,GTFOH!

Comment

Why should Floyd do something that dum?Have you ever heard of Controversial decisions and fighters getting robbed of a decision?
            lol...damn dude. Your ship is sinking. So, what's Pacquiao supposed to do?
            Give all the money to Floyd, or better, HBO can pay Pacquiao with coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

Yeah just like Francois Botha losing his last fight is proof that he was`nt on PEDS,just like Vargas ko loss to Oscar was proof that he was`nt on PEDS,GTFOH!
              except there is literally zero evidence that pacquiao ever used PEDs

thats kind of the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                Pacquiao's last fight sold 1.15 MM PPV. I don't care what he Mayweather felt. It is what it is. They're both the biggest PPV attraction of the sport.
                But Floyd should`nt have to bow down an offer Pacquiao money he don`t deserve.I don`t know if 40 mil and Money on the back end is fair cause i don`t have enough info to calculate,but a 50/50 split is certainly not fair for the simple fact that Floyd makes far more money then Pacquiao partly because Floyd finances his fights.Floyd pays a minimum of 10 mil in promotional fees and he pays Goldenboy a fee to manage the promotion.So that mean Floyd deserves extra for the financial investment he`s making.
                Last edited by boxingfeind; 02-19-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

No he didn't!!!

Everything gets taken out of context in the media, especially when it's in another language.

He said "Pacquiao takes LEGAL PED's as do ALL professional athletes."
                  Last edited by Alteņo; 02-19-2013, 02:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

But Floyd should`nt have to bow down an offer Pacquiao money he don`t deserve.I don`t know if 40 mil and Money on the back end is fair cause i don`t have enough info to calculate,but a 50/50 split is certainly not fair for the simple fact that Floyd makes far more money then Pacquiao partly because Floyd finances his fights.Floyd pays a minimum of 10 mil in promotional fees and he pays Goldenboy a fee to manage the promotion.So that mean Floyd deserves extra for the financial investment he`s making.
                    lol! yeah, your so dumb! 50% on the other side and 50% on the other side... and theyshould not care how much each boxer will get each on that 50%! lol! sentido common floydiots! so they have to know how much Pac paying on his private army in the philippines and how much did floyd give to ellerbe each time ellerbe rub his chest??? lol! this how Floydiots so dumb! lol

Comment

• Now i am 100% convinced pac has used......because arce thinks so

Comment

Working...
                      X