No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Nothing in here changes one fact.......when everything was on the table for March 2010 fight, it didn't happen. Why.......because one guy didn't want to participate in blood testing.

By the way, I'm guessing you're one of the "let the commission do it's job" people. Am I wrong???
    True... and then when he agreed with testing, the other guy said, no 50-50, no 55-45, no PPV revenue just 40 mills. But i know that's fair for you.

And.. i'm the one who a agree with REAL olympic style testing. Read the chain.
    Last edited by DominiBox; 02-19-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Pacquiao Oprah interview in 2016.

Oprah: "Have you taken any of the following during the years 2008-2010: EPO, HGH, steroids, and had blood transfusions?"

Pacquiao: "Ahhhhhhhh, you know, the thing is, you know, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know, yes, you know?"

Oprah: "Is that an answer or a question?"

Pacquiao: "Ahhhhhhhhh, you know. You know?"

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        True... and then when he agree with testing, the other guy said, no 50-50, no 55-45, no PPV revenue just 40 mills. But i know that's fair for you.

Fact is....neither wanted it at the same time.

Manny didn't say he'd take 45% until AFTER signing to fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Fact is....neither wanted it at the same time.

Manny didn't say he'd take 45% until AFTER signing to fight someone else.
          1. Agree!

2. No. He said 55% would go to the winner of the fight. And considering how "easy work" Pacquiao is, it's obvious that 55% was going to Mayweather.
          Last edited by DominiBox; 02-19-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

lol. I love these arguments full of "hypocritical morality". If you're clean then, it shouldn't be a problem. I agree, the sport of boxing needs REAL olympic style drug testing. And i say "REAL" cuz there's a lot of confused people over here. What Floyd so many times called "Olympic style drug testing" is bull*****.

The definition of Olympic-style testing is 24/7-365 (year-round, around the clock). It's a deterrent; any time, any place, anywhere..... Not just during a training camp for a fight.

By the way, it's so funny that some fighters ask for drug test just when they're about to face a real threat. I mean, did Floyd asked for olympic drug testing when he fought a finished Gatti? A two lower division Maquez? The "great" Carlos Baldomir?
            People are so hell bent on defying Floyd and what he's doing for testing in boxing, they dismiss the key word in OST.

Olympic Testing=24/7 365.... Random blood and urine.
            Olympic STYLE Testing= In the same manner as Olympic Testing, random blood and urine.

The key word is "Style"

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              I'm just waiting for the inevitable Pacquiao Oprah interview in 2016.

Oprah: "Have you taken any of the following during the years 2008-2010: EPO, HGH, steroids, and had blood transfusions?"

Pacquiao: "Ahhhhhhhh, you know, the thing is, you know, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know, yes, you know?"

Oprah: "Is that an answer or a question?"

Pacquiao: "Ahhhhhhhhh, you know. You know?"
              i serioulsy LMFAO on this one. this is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                People are so hell bent on defying Floyd and what he's doing for testing in boxing, they dismiss the key word in OST.

Olympic Testing=24/7 365.... Random blood and urine.
                Olympic STYLE Testing= In the same manner as Olympic Testing, random blood and urine.

The key word is "Style"
                Bottom line, Mayweather's Olympic "style" testing is random blood and urine testing for 8 to 10 weeks prior to a fight and do not guarantee that you can find any banned substances or some specific substance.

Am i wrong?

But like Body Movin said, "something is better than nothing" right?
                Last edited by DominiBox; 02-19-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Who does`nt believe that Pac-juice wasn`t on Peds?Even Pac groupies know he was using but they like to play possum.

Comment

True... and then when he agreed with testing, the other guy said, no 50-50, no 55-45, no PPV revenue just 40 mills. But i know that's fair for you.

When Floyd first agreed to go 50/50 with Pacquiao he was not aware of how Pacquiao`s deal was set-up.After Floyd found out that get paid way less the him,he realized that Pac did not deserve 50%. Floyd said 50/50 is off the table even before Pacquiao agreed to testing.And he showed what Pacquiao get paid on his twitter account even before Pac agreed to testing.

And Floyd did say he was gonna offer Pacquiao 40 mil and money on the back end which means money the fight made from overseas,theatres etc...And this was after he felt Pacquiao lost to Marquez in the 3rd fight.He felt Pacquiao stocks was down.

Comment

1. Agree!

2. No. He said 55% would go to the winner of the fight. And considering how "easy work" Pacquiao is, it's obvious that 55% was going to Mayweather.
                      Why should Floyd do something that dum?Have you ever heard of Controversial decisions and fighters getting robbed of a decision?

Comment

Working...
                      X