No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    It's not a cop out, if a fighter has been link to performance enhancing then his opponent can ask for drug test all he wants, if you don't have anything to hide then it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. It ensure a peace of mind that neither of you are roiding ( Peterson).. ( Berto)..(Mosley) etc and no fans can question the use of drug in a fight, it's a no brainer. Now saying a fighter can use a PED drug test as a way to duck a fight is a weak and childish argument.
    lol. I love these arguments full of "hypocritical morality". If you're clean then, it shouldn't be a problem. I agree, the sport of boxing needs REAL olympic style drug testing. And i say "REAL" cuz there's a lot of confused people over here. What Floyd so many times called "Olympic style drug testing" is bull*****.

The definition of Olympic-style testing is 24/7-365 (year-round, around the clock). It's a deterrent; any time, any place, anywhere..... Not just during a training camp for a fight.

By the way, it's so funny that some fighters ask for drug test just when they're about to face a real threat. I mean, did Floyd asked for olympic drug testing when he fought a finished Gatti? A two lower division Maquez? The "great" Carlos Baldomir?
    Last edited by DominiBox; 02-19-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      I was waiting for Arce's opinion on this.

:wank:

Comment

There will be some who think he was clean and some who think he was dirty. I believe he was a drug cheat.

Sadly it will always hang over Pacs head.

Comment

I wonder what the racist are gonna say about this??

Is Arce some COON n-i-g-g-e-r that is jealous of Pacquiaos success?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            There will be some who think he was clean and some who think he was dirty. I believe he was a drug cheat.

Sadly it always hang over Pacs head.
            That is what refusing to take more stringent drug testing will do to you. Put a huge cloud of suspicion over you. I've been saying he is obviously blood doped for years. Steroids I doubt, but HGH and EPO are almost a guarantee.

Comment

I was waiting on Arce's opinion on the matter, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                lol. I love these arguments full of "hypocritical morality". If you're clean then, it shouldn't be a problem. I agree, the sport of boxing needs REAL olympic style drug testing. And i say "REAL" cuz there's a lot of confused people over here. What Floyd so many times called "Olympic style drug testing" is bull*****.

The definition of Olympic-style testing is 24/7-365 (year-round, around the clock). It's a deterrent; any time, any place, anywhere..... Not just during a training camp for a fight.

By the way, it's so funny that some fighters ask for drug test just when they're about to face a real threat. I mean, did Floyd asked for olympic drug testing when he fought a finished Gatti? A two lower division Maquez? The "great" Carlos Baldomir?
                was this before or after "let the commission do it's job"? don't try to justify pac's ducking of extra testing by cheerleading 24/7 OSDT all of a sudden. mayweather's "bull****" testing was still better than nothing.

here

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  was this before or after "let the commission do it's job"? don't try to justify pac's ducking of extra testing by cheerleading 24/7 OSDT all of a sudden. mayweather's "bull****" testing was still better than nothing.

here
                  This is the problem with the sport. Fans like this ^. By their logic, we must settle for tests that do not guarantee that you can find any banned substances or specific substance, because "something is better than nothing."

People with a sufficient IQ call this waste of time, used to confuse weekend fans.

And btw, i'm not justifying things here. I'm a fan of the sport of boxing, not a ptard or a fl-mo.... So you can change the argument.

Comment

lol arce accusing pacquiao when he himself decided not to take extra testing with donaire, and he himself worked with angel heredia (a known steroid dealer/guru)..
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post

Nothing in here changes one fact.......when everything was on the table for March 2010 fight, it didn't happen. Why.......because one guy didn't want to participate in blood testing.

By the way, I'm guessing you're one of the "let the commission do it's job" people. Am I wrong???

Comment

Working...
                      X