Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: Fighting Austin Trout May 4; The Big Fight for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i didnt think canelo and his team would want to take a challenge like this before a massive payday against Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Well, didn't he want a promised Mayweather fight before he signed to fight Trout? That's what was holding up the fight. Now the Trout fight is signed, and he says this. Put two and two together and it's pretty believable that if he beats Trout, we get Canelo-Mayweather in September.
      And if he beats Trout , that means its going to big Canelo vs Floyd .

Comment

I say Canelo will get $1.5 to $2 million for the Trout fight. Alexander will be lucky to get past Kell Brook in my opinion. He's not fighting Floyd in September.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Already signed? What about if Floyd gets cut or roughed up against Guerrero - I can't see him blasting him out in 3rds, that might be a dragged out fight.

Should I be worried that Floyd will not even fight on May 4th? Drop the bomb already and announce the fight please, people are booking flights and **** don't mess with them.
          Chances of Floyd not fighting on Cinco de Mayo are slim to none. It's the biggest PPV date of the year.

Comment

I think we all know that if Canelo beats Trout, IF Canelo beats Trout, he's fighting Floyd in September most likely.

Comment

Working...
            X