Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennings is dancing but nothing returning, can't blame him.

Comment

• Another round for Jennings.

Comment

• Jennings won that 2, what's going on 42 wlad

Comment

• Round 7 begins the score is 4-2 on my card.

Jennings still showing great movement, speed, and energy. Jennings still very determined I give him props usually a fighter's will is broken by this point vs. Klit.

He's laying on the ropes now perhaps finally gassing slightly but Klit still unable to put together anything out of caution. Big leaping left hook partly lands for Jennings. Klit really not doing anything although neither fighter is tired/gassed. Just fighting very strategically. Both exchange uppercuts in the clinch.

Wlad throws a combo of bombs all blocked on Jennings' mitts.

Jennings taunting Klit in the ring. Lands a chopping over hand on Klitchko on the inside. Klit still unable to muster any effective offense against Jennings slick defense.

Klit walking him down slowly and doing nothing wh atsoever.

Last few seconds whoever takes this will take the round since neither did much. They end up doing nothing not a single punch thrown. Don't even know how to score that round. Commentators give it an even round. I'll do the same, pathetic round.

4-2 for Klit with 1 even.

Comment

• I'm proud of Jennings. If nothing else he's once again proved how average Wlad looks when he can't clinch you to death.

Comment

• Another round that can go to Jennings.

Comment

• 5-2 wladdie

Comment

• 4-3 Wlad

Wlad is barely throwing punches

Comment

• Something is going on...not throwing the right hand or the left hook...unexplainable. Jennings is not a power puncher so I don't know what is holding Wlad back...very uneasy.

Comment

• Klitschko has an injury to his right hand. He's a one-armed fighter right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X