Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Breadman Edwards & those +750 odds have my palms itching. I will be at MSG Saturday Night, & hopefully 75% richer from my wager ***128526;***128178;***128178;War Jennings!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

LOL. Wlad seems like a cool guy, no matter what I think of him in the ring.

Comment

• I just want to see a good heavyweight fight. I want Wlad to win but I hope Jennings holds a good account of himself. I've been following him since his days on NBC Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
            I just want to see a good heavyweight fight. I want Wlad to win but I hope Jennings holds a good account of himself. I've been following him since his days on NBC Sports.
            Me too. I think he's a solid fighter and he has some potential. This fight just feels way too early. I hope he surprises everyone, and I'm sure as hell rooting for him.

Comment

• Comment

• Wlad with the 15lb clinch advantage.

Comment

• Wlad should mess him up

Comment

• Klitschko should win by 4th round. If not it will be a long night for him.

Comment

• Manny Steward did a great job of shaping Kiltschko into the technically proficient fighter he is today. Jennings is confident and has the raw talent but overcoming the big size advantage won't be easy, his best chances of winning is to make it a gritty fight. I believe that he will perform better than any of Klitschko's recent opponents, if he makes it to the final bell that will be a victory in itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X