No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by valero View Post
    Wlad should fight even better now that he has a little girl to support.

Wilder's motivation to box is his daughter, and he's come a long way.
    hope your right mate, WLads my fav ever boxer...i just worry for him.

Comment

• wlad is the greatest

Comment

• Jennings needs to be active in the clinch, but we'll see how he handles Klitschko size if Wlad decides to hit and hold a lot.

Comment

• Comment

• id pick fury,wilder,povetkin,haye,pulev,stiverne to beat jennings

Comment

• lol only three people have Jennings winning.

Comment

• I don't believe i've ever seen Jennings before so on that basis I have to go with Wlad.

Judging by the poll i'm guessing Jennings doesn't have much about him?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I don't believe i've ever seen Jennings before so on that basis I have to go with Wlad.

Judging by the poll i'm guessing Jennings doesn't have much about him?
                  He's decent, but it's hard to believe he's prepared for this. Maybe five fights from now, but not now. I can't think of a single advantage that can win this for him. I really hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He's decent, but it's hard to believe he's prepared for this. Maybe five fights from now, but not now. I can't think of a single advantage that can win this for him. I really hope I'm wrong.
                    Yeah, there are only two notable names on his resume that i'm aware of and they were his last two.

I hope so too. Who knows, maybe Jennings is a sleeping giant

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Yeah, there are only two notable names on his resume that i'm aware of and they were his last two.

I hope so too. Who knows, maybe Jennings is a sleeping giant
                      Watch Jennings versus Perez and Szpilka, they're good fights. The Liakhovich is a good show of his skills and I think it was Fedesov he was dropped, or Bowie Tupou, I don't recall. He's a solid, fleet footed, fluid combination puncher who is always in prime condition, just a light puncher IMO.

His movement will keep him around for 6-7, depends if he cycles all night or if tries exchange, if he does it'll be an early night.

Jennings made hard work of an out of condition Perez. Their is literally no version he comes out on top in any scenario.

Comment

Working...
                      X