Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Broner vs Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Gatti's Broner within 3 to 4 rounds.

Comment

They'd both rub eachothers shoulders against eachother for possibly the most boring fight of 2013

Comment

I don't know what Floyd will look like when he returns to the ring but the Floyd who fought Mosley would strip Broner naked in front of the arena. He'd expose the holes in his defense and overall game for the world to see.

Comment

Accidentally voted for Broner by KO.

Floyd takes his embarassing son to school, drops him off and then 'forgets' to pick him up afterward.

Comment

These guys are two weight classes apart, this is a crazy fantasy fight. Just because he rehydrated to 150 doesn't make him a real welterweight. We don't know how Broner's speed, power, or chin will translate at welterweight (or even 140).

What I do know is that Broner gets hit too much against lesser opponents, and defensively he has some work to do. His accuracy is good, but not on Floyd's level. If the fight happened any time soon, I wouldn't give Broner much of a shot.

Comment

currect version of mayweather, maybe. but mayweather in the lighter weight divisions, i think broner would be easy pickings. and i don't even like both of 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                Accidentally voted for Broner by KO.

Floyd takes his embarassing son to school, drops him off and then 'forgets' to pick him up afterward.
                Hahahahhahha hah

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  These guys are two weight classes apart, this is a crazy fantasy fight. Just because he rehydrated to 150 doesn't make him a real welterweight. We don't know how Broner's speed, power, or chin will translate at welterweight (or even 140).

What I do know is that Broner gets hit too much against lesser opponents, and defensively he has some work to do. His accuracy is good, but not on Floyd's level. If the fight happened any time soon, I wouldn't give Broner much of a shot.
                  Yeah bro but mayweather at ww rehydrates to around the same weight as broner does at lw, so size wise they are around the same.

Comment

I voted Broner lol

Comment

the obvious diffrence is the punching power.....

Comment

Working...
                      X