No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Trainer: A Mayweather Fight Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wanna see Mayweather Vs Broner.

If we didn't see Khan Vs Pacquiao or Pacquiao vs Donaire, surely don't wanna see Broner vs May.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      That's actually true tbh.

"I won't fight Danny Garcia cuz he's a friend and he wit team Haymon"

"I won't fight Gamboa cause he on dem PEDs"

"I won't fight Floyd cuz he big bro"

Who will he fight?
      How about someone in his weight class maybe

Comment

Can't speculate on who is better? The Broner hype is at full force. The Problem is great, but there is no question Money May is greater. C'mon, man. Boy's got miles left to cover before he enters that conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I don't wanna see Mayweather Vs Broner.

If we didn't see Khan Vs Pacquiao or Pacquiao vs Donaire, surely don't wanna see Broner vs May.
          Why would I want to see pacquiao/Donaire?
          Also I think Khan was the only one saying he wouldn't fight Pac

Comment

Danny Garcia will never fight Broner though, his dad talks all that crap but he knows what a asswhooping that would be.

Comment

LOL...Gotta love this sport.

No one wants to fight each other. No wonder its ****ing dying.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Why would I want to see pacquiao/Donaire?
                Also I think Khan was the only one saying he wouldn't fight Pac
                Why would I wanna see Broner Vs Mayweather?? You see?? Makes no sense.

Same-thing like seeing Sugar Ray Robinson vs Sugar Ray Leonard, first of all SRR was old as heck, but still, SRL pretty much looked up to SRR, no reason to see that match.

Therefore I see no reason to have a young fighter, fight the guy he looks up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                  LOL...Gotta love this sport.

No one wants to fight each other. No wonder its ****ing dying.
                  everyone has lost the will to be GREAT, to do great things.

Comment

So people say broner hasn't fought anyone good but they think he should fight Floyd? Ridiculous. They say he hasn't been tested but start him off with the biggest test he will ever face at 23? Ok Floyd is way to experienced for that fight to be any good. As you can see, nobody wants to sacrifice their big money maker or potential money maker to Floyd right now. Guys turn into nobodies after floyd beats them.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                      So people say broner hasn't fought anyone good but they think he should fight Floyd? Ridiculous. They say he hasn't been tested but start him off with the biggest test he will ever face at 23? Ok Floyd is way to experienced for that fight to be any good. As you can see, nobody wants to sacrifice their big money maker or potential money maker to Floyd right now. Guys turn into nobodies after floyd beats them.
                      I actually think it's crazy for people to suggest that Oscar is really willing to put Canelo in the ring with Floyd. I know that there seems to be alot of talk about it, but trust me, Oscar won't put Canelo into a ring with Floyd before he feels that Floyd has lost a step or two. More than currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X