No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Vazquez uses standard movement and a jab. Gesta was limited and doesn't know how cut a ring off to save his momma's life. I think Burns/Vazquez is 50-50. Burns will be pressuring Vazquez, trying to work behind his jab, and timing that right hand. He did it well against Mitchell, but Mitchell basically stood in front of Burns all night it seemed. Vazquez won't do that.

Burns should just make Vazquez as uncomfortable as possible, pressure him, and tkae it to the ropes, and he'll win a decision probably. But if he can't do that, Vazquez will just jab his way to a boring UD.
    Forget about cutting off the ring, Gesta barely moved his 1 inch. Looked like he had cement on his feet, no effort to come forward at all. Big difference in class between Gesta va Vazquez and Mares vs Moreno. Mares showed how to fight a tall "slick" fighter, Gesta showed how not to fight one. Just moving an inch every 3 minutes, with an occasional taunt. Disgraceful performance.

Comment

"Burns and Vasquez? Who are them guys because I never heard of em?"

Comment

i will wait and see how great broner is when he moves up to 140,those guys will hit him and we will see how he reacts then,for now it's just like sparring sessions and I really don't care for his fights at lightweight

Comment

Vasquez, Burns, and Abril are all good credible fights for Broner. Broner beat's 2 of those guys IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            You're a troll and a tard of the worst kind if you think Burns and Vasquez are 'bums'. You dont know **** about the sport. Fck off and die, bit ch
            Dude shut ure bum ass up. All I'm saying is broner is a elite level fighter with big time skills. Ricky bum ass burns can't touch broner u jack ass. There ain't no comparing the two. Burns is a decent little fighter broner has the chance to be great if he really steps up and test his skills. And burns scared ass priced himself out of the fight. In my best roger mayweather voice "u don't know **** about boxing" if u think Ricky "who?" Burns will beat broner
            Last edited by Chiboxing123; 02-17-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

As much as I would like to see Vazquez lose and see Burns beat him, I don't think Burns will do it. Vazquez embarrasses Broner in a Gesta type fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Vazquez will beat Burns so hopefully they make this.

For some reason Broner has only been calling out Burns but no mention of Vazquez?
                Yeah, strange. Maybe he thinks Burns is going to win. Maybe he knows something we don't know. Watch Vasquez get robbed.

Comment

vasquez talking like a boss........... i like it

Comment

Broner is Amerikan ghetto trash that HBO is desperately marketing to the "urban youth demographic."

Which I guess accounts for that EMBARRASSING ring walk of his last night.

Why do black athletes always think they are rap stars once they get some attention???

Allen Iverson's rap career really took off, didn't it?

When Broner gets knocked out on HBO, expect Kellerman to weep and sob like Cris Arreola did after Vitali spanked him on American TV.

Comment

vazquez should stick to non-televised fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X