Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    wtf happend to gamboa?Wasint he suppose make a statement on him
    being tied to peds?
    lol ya until he realized there was nothing he could say to change fact he took ped's.

Comment

Broner sure is a dumb bisinessman. Gamboa would be more interesting and more money. I dont believe he is scared he is just happy fighting these smaller overmatched guys like perez and rees. Ress look like a ****ing baby compared to broner. Rios garcia mathyse would all give broner big time problems his punches are not really strong it didnt do **** to ponce and a legitimate champ his size it wouldnt have no effect.

Would wonder what happens when broner lands how own but constantly is getting hit to the body and head bu rios or garcia who are can give it and take it. Rees outworked him ap for sure hes not an active fighter dont really see how the public sees him as a replacement for mayweather. Skill wise not near as good he imitates him to much gets hit way touch to be like mayweather. Fanwise and money wise we all know thats Canelo that fills up arenas and breaks hbo records so dont realy see hes the next one that will carry the sport i do see him with a big fan base but not like canelo so he can be one of the guys

Comment

Boxing is becoming a joke. The fans are more interested in d-i-c-k riding certain fighters and only want them to face people they can easily beat. Mayweather ushered in the dynasty of frauds and cherry pickers....

Comment

bronner talking about gamboa on peds sht, gamboa should ask him for piss test.... all boxers should go through a serious doping test...

Comment

Why isn't Broner talking about the black boxers getting busted left and right for cheating?

He thinks Sugar Shane is great even though he cheated before. I wonder why. Hmmmm

Comment

But what about "Shortboa"?

Do you have some newfound respect for midgets?!!

Comment

I'm curious how a guy with Broner's frame and muscle build makes 135? What kind of testing do they do for his fights?

Comment

gamboa ****ed by going with fif i mean where the f is his career headed? should;ve taken the rios fight and outclassed him and rite now he would be in a different place

Comment

Oh you mean "Shortboa"?

He wasn't short enough to fight Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I haven't really been following the whole Gamboa/PED topic so I can't really comment on it.

But Broner is "rejecting" a Gamboa fight, doesn't want to move up to 140, and doesn't know who Vazquez or Burns are.....so who the hell does he want to fight? lol

I like his "Can-Man" approach better and hearing him call out everybody. What the hell happened?
                      He wants Burns. He claiming he didn't know who both were is him being ridiculous as he always is. He wants Burns because Burns brings more fans. Vasquez although Mexican isn't really likes. His style is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X